IF Florida wins I will...

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
Fill in the blank! I loved the WHEN we beat FL thread. If Florida successfully cheats and gets the W, what will you do?

If Florida wins I will kick a bucket of light bulbs, then kick my dog, complain about our kidicking game on VN once I am blackout drunk, and lead the charge to fahr Butch until I wake up hungover and pissed off Sunday morning!

Reactions: 1 person
Black out with rage, then spend the next few hours trying to forget football exists

Get out of the stadium, walk across the street and jump off the bridge into the river!

Don't plan on it though...

GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
If Florida wins I will go down a slip and slide full of razors and needles into a salt lake and pray it hurts less than the loss. Really hopeing we win!

I will be pissed till about wednesday and then when it wears off get ready to cheer them on Saturday.

If they win catbone, faderoute, kbvol, borovol and about ten more will be celebrating.

Reactions: 4 people
Don't do
Any of those things.

All the things I mentioned were things others from VN have done after a FL loss.. I won't really do any of those things. Well... Except the hangover on Sunday morning part... And avoid college football highlights until our next win.

We will have to listen to Lawgator brag for another 364 days. No! VOLS win this game please.

VN Store

Back