Florida game confidence

tennfanatic

This is definitely the game that is in our teams head, especially since we've had them beat the last two years, and wet the bed. That being said what do you thing the odds are that we end the 11 game losing streak to the gators? We will more than likely be favorites and the game is in Knoxville.

Reactions: 3 people
I am confident b/c we have a new DC. Half-time adjustments on both D and O will be key. He who adjusts the best, will prolly win (barring injuries of course).

Lastly, is seems almost every year that a special teams play sets the tone - or - comes at a critical time in the game. We need the special teams break.

Reactions: 4 people
This is definitely the game that is in our teams head, especially since we've had them beat the last two years, and wet the bed. That being said what do you thing the odds are that we end the 11 game losing streak to the gators? We will more than likely be favorites and the game is in Knoxville.

75/25. Our roster is much better than theirs and, like you said, we have home field advantage. I'm not sure what happened with us & Brandon Powell, but I wish he would have stayed committed to us, because he is a big reason we lost to them last year. Actually, I take that back!! He's the one that flopped and acted like he was hurt and then came in the very next play and streaked across the middle for a touchdown to take the lead late in the game.

75/25. Our roster is much better than theirs and, like you said, we have home field advantage. I'm not sure what happened with us & Brandon Powell, but I wish he would have stayed committed to us, because he is a big reason we lost to them last year. Actually, I take that back!! He's the one that flopped and acted like he was hurt and then came in the very next play and streaked across the middle for a touchdown to take the lead late in the game.

That sounds about right.

Reactions: 1 person
The last two years I was cautiously optimistic but worried the entire game because of the streak. The confidence and swagger the team gained as last season progressed has me confident about a win against the Gators for the first time in quite a while.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm so confident that I just booked 4 plane tickets from Florida for my family along with a 3 night hotel reservation and rental car.

I am ready to end this streak and have my family with me.

Reactions: 8 people
Last year, in my game prediction (where I had Tennessee winning), I wrote these two things.

I think the fact that Tennessee still finds ways to lose instead of win will also help to keep the game fairly close.

Tennessee being stuck on stupid is where I pin most of my hopes and sadly, for you all, that’s not out of the realm of possibility.

Beyond all the other X's and O's that get debated, until Butch proves otherwise, I put a lot of stock in the bolded statements.

Reactions: 10 people
Last year, in my game prediction (where I had Tennessee winning), I wrote these two things.

I think the fact that Tennessee still finds ways to lose instead of win will also help to keep the game fairly close.

Tennessee being stuck on stupid is where I pin most of my hopes and sadly, for you all, that’s not out of the realm of possibility.

Beyond all the other X's and O's that get debated, until Butch proves otherwise, I put a lot of stock in the bolded statements.

Sadly, until we prove you wrong, you are right.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back