3-0 Going In To The Swamp

voldawgforever

It's been a long time since UT went to the swamp and embarrassed the Gators.

On September the 26th, the world of College Football
will witness the Rise, and the non-believers will try to pick their chins up off the floor, while those clad in Orange will stomp their feet and repeat "It's Great. To be. A Tennessee Vol."

I've waited a long time for revenge, and it's coming.
And HELL is coming with it.

COUNT DOWN!

Reactions: 15 people
This ass stomping coming is way overdue...

I want this game to resonate for years with gator fans and players..

Reactions: 3 people
I'm all in. In a few years gator fans will be saying they know they are back when they can beat the Vols and end their losing streak to us.

Reactions: 4 people
I just want to beat the turds regardless of our record. Cbj has choked 3 times since being hired n 2 of them are against fla.. the other vandy.

It's time for him to man up n finally beat the big 3.

I do like the way your r thinking for sure.

One thing is for sure. If we're 3-0, UF will:

1) play their 1st or 2nd best game of the year (if we played them in late Oct/Nov - we'd beat them 50% of the time)

2) talk trash coming out of the tunnel to players, fans, cheerleaders, band members, etc.

3) play dirty - especially with "hands to the face" both on offense and defense

4) hold - their DBs seem to get away with holding/pass interference on our WRs every year

Book it.

1) play their 1st or 2nd best game of the year (if we played them in late Oct/Nov - we'd beat them 50% of the time)

2) talk trash coming out of the tunnel to players, fans, cheerleaders, band members, etc.

4) hold - their DBs seem to get away with holding/pass interference on our WRs every year

Book it.

I thought I was the only one to know the last two. *whew!* Not crazy then.

I dont care that this game is in Gainesville....Butch has to win this game! No excuses!

We were a better team last year and will be a much better team this year..

Reactions: 2 people
I've tried to temper my expectations about ending the streak until I see it. But, I've caved to the inevitable, like I've done for the past decade, and have managed to convince myself that this is indeed the year it all comes to a screeching halt. I'm all in. It's going to be all the sweeter to beat those clowns in front of their jort-clad toolbag fan base. Let's ride boys.

It's been a long time since UT went to the swamp and embarrassed the Gators.

On September the 26th, the world of College Football
will witness the Rise, and the non-believers will try to pick their chins up off the floor, while those clad in Orange will stomp their feet and repeat "It's Great. To be. A Tennessee Vol."

I've waited a long time for revenge, and it's coming.
And HELL is coming with it.

COUNT DOWN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, September 26 i will turn 53 and all i want is MY VOLS TO PUT A AZZ KICKING ON THE GATORS, and my beloved VOLS WILL DELIVER MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT BY NIGHT FALL AND I WILL SING ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE TILL I PASS OUT IN THE EARLY HOURS OF SUNDAY MORNING. GO VOLS BUCK BAMA:rock:

Reactions: 5 people
I hope we're winning 70-0 in the 3rd and still throwing the ball around the field trying to score 70 more. F*** the gators!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to win, I want to send them to the locker room in tears

Reactions: 3 people
I just want to beat the turds regardless of our record. Cbj has choked 3 times since being hired n 2 of them are against fla.. the other vandy.

It's time for him to man up n finally beat the big 3.

I do like the way your r thinking for sure.

Never mind. I won't waste my time.

Reactions: 1 person

Book it.

That center/guard lined up across from K-Mac better think twice about putting his hands around his face. He may win that one play, but I don't think he'll like Khalil when he's angry

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back