2017 Chick-fil-A Kickoff Classic

Aavoxx

Got my own theme music...
Reactions: 3 people
It...it has a giant sphincter on its roof. If that doesn't sum up Falcon's football I don't know what does. :whistling:

Jokes aside it actually looks like some sort of flower.

<-----Not a botanist.

Reactions: 5 people
New Falcons Stadium will be incredible & cost lots mo'money for tickets!!

falconsstadium3.gif

Hey, don't get me wrong as I'd love it if the Vols helped Christen that field.

Full video:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKP7FaiqEE[/youtube]

Perhaps better luck in Atlanta in the future? That stadium is pretty nice and I'll have to go and check it out unless the military interferes......

We do not need to start the 17 season with a team like Tech! It would suck to have a high rank and expectations and lose to a team with a triple option offense and ruin the season. I'm sure the design of the new falcon stadium is Obama's fault..... everything else is!

That stadium will be awesome. Also we will be back in December to win the SEC as well. Go vols baby!

I'm hoping for this game since I'm just an hour from Atlanta.

We do not need to start the 17 season with a team like Tech! It would suck to have a high rank and expectations and lose to a team with a triple option offense and ruin the season. I'm sure the design of the new falcon stadium is Obama's fault..... everything else is!

So you're saying UT wouldn't beat the brakes off of GA Tech in 2017...

Reactions: 1 person

Because losing to an ACC team destroys the season. Someone better tell OSU.

This has to cost some serious money. Makes me wonder what is wrong with the Georgia dome . . . It's not that old (didn't it open in the 90's)? Are they going to tear it down?

In what is arguably the most absurd stadium scheme ever, the Atlanta Falcons are trying to work out a deal for a $950 million retractable roof stadium that would result in the demolition of the 20-year-old Georgia Dome. Why do the Falcons need an even newer stadium? The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports: “The Falcons want a new stadium because they feel the Dome, which opened in 1992, does not offer the premium seating and other amenities that drive revenue in more recent NFL stadiums.” So there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the building from a structural standpoint. It just doesn’t make enough money for owner Arthur Blank. And because Arthur Blank is not making enough money, the public may have to kick in another $300 million for its share of a new stadium. This contribution would come from an extension of a hotel-motel occupancy tax.

INSANITY: Atlanta Falcons Pushing Plan to Demolish 20-Year-Old Georgia Dome | Sports Fan Coalition

The Georgia Dome, home of the Atlanta Falcons, is 20 years old. The bond which was taken out to build the stadium hasn’t been paid off and won’t be until 2018, which is still two years early. The Falcons would like to open the new stadium for the 2017 season, a year before the Georgia Dome’s bond is paid off. There are two sites under consideration for the project, one just north of the current Georgia Dome location and one south of it. The project would be a joint venture by the Falcons and the Georgia World Congress Center Authority. After the completion of the project, the current Georgia Dome would be demolished. - See more at: Does GA need a new GA Dome? - Adam Goldfein

Does GA need a new GA Dome? - Adam Goldfein

Last edited:

VN Store

Back