Treon Harris suspended?! (merged)

djones24

Rumor is FLA played an ineligible Treon Harris

Also heard (all rumor) that Tennessee may have reported Harris as ineligible afterwards.

quote:
@DaveJonesUFbeat
Gainesville source has confirmed that #Gators quarterback Treon Harris is being investigated in a legal matter.

Reactions: 3 people

Also heard (all rumor) that Tennessee may have reported Harris as ineligible afterwards.

quote:
@DaveJonesUFbeat
Gainesville source has confirmed that #Gators quarterback Treon Harris is being investigated in a legal matter.

Was he good at the time though? Being under investigation doesn't mean he was ineligible at the time

Reactions: 2 people
Harris has deleted his twitter and fla has canceld their normal monday press cof. Something is going down

Reactions: 5 people

quote:
@DaveJonesUFbeat

That would never stop Muschump. He's the biggest thug of all.

Reactions: 4 people
A legal investigation doesn't make a player ineligible.

If the UT coaches reported that Harris was ineligible, then I'd be curious to know how they were aware of an academic or payment issue that hasn't leaked to the press or interwebz.

RT @RagjUF: Team has been told Harris is suspended and team will be addressed at practice.

he probably just was so happy he is starting that he raped someone.

Reactions: 22 people
As if the 10 year streak isn't bad enough, breaking the streak on a technicality would be embarrassing. We lost.

Reactions: 7 people
Wow...just what our bi-polar fan base needed on Monday, after most of us have cried, cussed and drank our way over the debacle....

Wouldn't it be funny, or crazy, if we end up making it to a bowl game off of something like this???

Reactions: 1 person
Getcha popcorn ready

793936.gif
wret'to go!

Reactions: 15 people
I wonder if Muschamp will be happy to see all of the disappointed faces in the team meeting room?

Reactions: 43 people
Yeah, I don't care if the whole team is now suspended and all of their wins are forfeited. I watched the game. I saw us choke. I saw us give it away. I saw us lose. Nothing will change that.

Reactions: 6 people
Yea, some of you guys need to not get too excited...this L will always be an L, you don't have loses vacated.

Yeah, I don't care if the whole team is now suspended and all of their wins are forfeited. I watched the game. I saw us choke. I saw us give it away. I saw us lose. Nothing will change that.

I take it as a sign of passion and total love for the program when posters get upset about a loss. Especially a loss that was so inexplicable. How long does it take you to move on? Or do you? Does this loss stick in your craw and the only mitigation is long-term consistent winning?

PS. I'm serious in these Qs. Not trolling.

VN Store

Back