SECNetwork Coverage Info Please

DrDave

With both TN and ALA games at 11:00, where is the SECNetwork coverage info? I'm in ALA and want to watch the TN game. Will the game be on another channel?

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone know where I can find a replay of the game? My DVR screwed up and stopped recording after Utah St first drive.

I have SECNetwork, but Time Warner Cable customers cannot watch the games on the WatchESPN app for some reason.

Reactions: 1 person
I does show alt for Dish and Direct ---- I knew I should have dumped Comcast

Anyone know where I can find a replay of the game? My DVR screwed up and stopped recording after Utah St first drive.

I have SECNetwork, but Time Warner Cable customers cannot watch the games on the WatchESPN app for some reason.

They replay the games all week I think - Auburn and Arkansas was replayed right before the UT game came on live

Even though Tennessee is closer to Illinois than Alabama - with my luck I will get stuck with that worthless Alabama game - guess I will have to watch it online Comcast sucks big time --- where is DeerPark ?

Last edited:
Just for the hell of it I typed in zip codes for Nashville and Knoxville for Comcast on that sec network channel finder -- and it shows only 1 channel there also - NO alt channel (as with me in Illinois) WTF is the problem with this company, the drone CSRs still have no idea what the SEC Network is.

SIAP, but espn is showing both the Ark St/Tenn and the Bama/FAU game listed as being on the SEC network at 12 noon. So which one is being shown? How do I know Which one I'm getting here in Little Rock?

Reactions: 1 person
SIAP, but espn is showing both the Ark St/Tenn and the Bama/FAU game listed as being on the SEC network at 12 noon. So which one is being shown? How do I know Which one I'm getting here in Little Rock?

DO you have Comrap ?

SEC alternate channel?

DIRECTV offers the SEC Network on channel 611, or on the alternate channel 611-1. this is what it says for my zip code (61571)

Ok. Thank you.

I don't seem to have that channel. (That or I'm doing it wrong)

With both TN and ALA games at 11:00, where is the SECNetwork coverage info? I'm in ALA and want to watch the TN game. Will the game be on another channel?

I think the real question should be,

WHY ARE YOU IN BIRMINGHAM
A-L-A-B-A-M-A? (in my best Forrest Gump voice)

Unfortunately I don't have 611-1. I'll give direct a call tomorrow.

The alternate channels most likely won't show up until gameday.

Reactions: 2 people
So will comcast have an alternate channel?

IDK I have tried and tried to find out -- they are really that stupid --- If I knew how to contact the SECN, I would ask them to school those drones at Comcast, I tried asking ESPN but I guess I got one of those mascots from the commercials

VN Store

Back