Riley ferguson?

ddubb76

Anyone have any new info on where he will be going to college, not speculations but fact? I have not seen anything saying he has enrolled somewhere else.

The BOY and I mean BOY didn't have it in him to compete for the starting job here and it is not like we got 2 or 3 high school ALL AMERICANS he had to beat out, I would not wont him behind the center, down by 6 with 3 minutes to go, he would CHOKE, good luck at a small school.

Reactions: 6 people
Anyone have any new info on where he will be going to college, not speculations but fact? I have not seen anything saying he has enrolled somewhere else.

If you want facts without speculation, you are at the wrong place.

Reactions: 26 people
The BOY and I mean BOY didn't have it in him to compete for the starting job here and it is not like we got 2 or 3 high school ALL AMERICANS he had to beat out, I would not wont him behind the center, down by 6 with 3 minutes to go, he would CHOKE, good luck at a small school.
Settle down biggin. You seem to be getting a little froggy on Toad Rd.

Reactions: 7 people
At least no one is bitter.

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

Reactions: 6 people
I have no idea where he's going, but the way our luck goes, it'll be somewhere where he either comes back to haunt us or has a heisman-like career

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not. I just think he's foolish, and that we're probably better off for him leaving.

I agree, he had a great opportunity here. From everything being reported, it sounds like he just wanted to go back home, not put in the same extra work the others were doing, and be out of the big orange spotlight. Hope he succeeds at whatever he chooses to do.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back