Bray vs Dooley

Carl Pickens

Have any of you heard anything about the two of them going at it towards the end of the game? I missed the first part of the comment on 104.5 but I thought they said Bray responded to Dooley with an "up yours" over the play calling

Have any of you heard anything about the two of them going at it towards the end of the game? I missed the first part of the comment on 104.5 but I thought they said Bray responded to Dooley with an "up yours" over the play calling

Who alleged that this happened?

They've been going at each other since last season.

Needs his butt on the pine for a few games at least if true; however, I highly doubt that it is.

:popcorn:

maybe Bray doesn't like the play calls either.

I don't know if this is true or straight bs.

That said.

The play calling sucked Saturday night. Thats on Chaney and eventually on Dooley if it doesn't get fixed. Bray (assuming this is true) needs to shut up and run the play that is called. If he doesn't want to do that, he'd be packing his bags.

Reactions: 4 people
Probably after that 4th and 2. Bray wasn't pleased with punting there... I would of went for it. Punting to UF there i thought was a give up deal.....

Reactions: 2 people
maybe Bray doesn't like the play calls either.

Maybe Bray is spoiled prima donna who doesn't think his $h1T stinks. Maybe he needs to sit on the pines, but I doubt Dooley will do this. He's banking on Bray's talent overriding his poor mental attitude under adversity.

Reactions: 1 person

There's your problem

Reactions: 2 people
Since we're dealing in rumors, I heard he slammed a bucket of light bulbs over Dooley's head while screaming "PAINISNOWHERE!" and then kicked the orange dog on the way to the locker room.

I did notice Bray was pretty pissed off when they didn't go for it a 4th down and punted..

I noticed that to but interpreted it differently. I took it as he was pissed because of the series that produced no positive yardage in a critical drive. I'm sure he wanted to go for it, but maybe he was pissed because of the reason coach had to make the decision to punt? Who knows...

VN Store

Back