Ok ut big timers listen up stop the charades

treedogvol

SWOLLOW YOUR DAMB PRIDE , BEG JOHN CHAVIS TO HC UT. HE IS NO DOUBT THE #1 COLLEGE DEFENSE MIND IN THE NATION. LET HIM HIRE WITH NO LIMITS THE COACHING STAFF HE WANTS. PHIL FULMER WAS MAJORS OC AND A TREMENDOUS RECRUITER. HIRE ONLY UT ALUMNUS FOOTBALL PLAYERS. UT WILL WIN. MAKE THE GAME ABOUT UT AGAIN :good!:

Last edited:
Chavis has the personality of a tree. Hillary Clinton could field a damn good defense with the talent on that roster. They have future NFL players as 4th stringers.

SWOLLOW YOUR DAMB PRIDE , BEG JOHN CHAVIS TO HC UT. HE IS NO DOUBT THE #1 COLLEGE DIFFENCE MIND IN THE NATION. LET HIM HIRE WITH NO LIMITS THE COACHING STAFF HE WANTS. PHIL FULMER WAS MAJORS OC AND A TREMENDOUS RECRUITER. HIRE ONLY UT ALUMNUS FOOTBALL PLAYERS. UT WILL WIN. MAKE THE GAME ABOUT UT AGAIN :good!:
Yes! The Chief is the answer! Let's get back to third and Chavis again!

Greatest "diffence mind" in the nation? I could coach LSU's defence!

SWOLLOW YOUR DAMB PRIDE , BEG JOHN CHAVIS TO HC UT. HE IS NO DOUBT THE #1 COLLEGE DIFFENCE MIND IN THE NATION. LET HIM HIRE WITH NO LIMITS THE COACHING STAFF HE WANTS. PHIL FULMER WAS MAJORS OC AND A TREMENDOUS RECRUITER. HIRE ONLY UT ALUMNUS FOOTBALL PLAYERS. UT WILL WIN. MAKE THE GAME ABOUT UT AGAIN :good!:

PLEASE tell me you did not graduate from the University of Tennessee!

PLEASE?

My dog can spell better and post with more coherence.

biggum.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Put down the bourbon. Sleep it off and come back with something that makes sense.

Like, get the staff out there and recruit, recruit, recruit. Hart and Dooley will sort out the rest.

Reactions: 1 person
This might be the craziest thread yet. Nope. Ever hear of 3rd and Chavis? People wanted him gone while he was here.

I can't read "STOP THE CHARADES" without laughing.

All I can imagine is a bunch of rednecks using wild mime-like hand gestures.

All I can think about when I read this thread is the family with a sign at the Bruce Pearl rally that was posted on here back at his firing.

VN Store

Back