1206 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III Page 421. within the forum Tennessee Vols Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-21-2018, 03:17 PM   #6301
IndianapolisVol
2020 Bball Mod Candidate

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieDee View Post
Awww Indy, I so wanted my post to go well without the usual negativity. I thought after 2 years you and your buddy would be so over it. I am

I donít Need the fake apology. Youíre just being your usual consistent negative self. Only a small minded person who canít think for themselves would let another person taint their opinion of someone else.

With that said, Hopefully you will grow up and get past all of the hatred in your heart so that you can began to heal. In the meantime, the 24 year old in the Austin Peay locker room is moving on and getting his Masters Degree. Apparently his age was not a problem for the 8 coaches that recruited him after graduation. For future reference, Graduate transfers are older. Duh...
Thanks for the well-wishesómy mind remains small but Iím making progress little-by-little. Last week I finished my first chapter book as I am now reading at a 2nd grade level.

Hey by the way, how did Jabariís spranged shoulder heal up?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-21-2018, 03:19 PM   #6302
IndianapolisVol
2020 Bball Mod Candidate

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieDee View Post
Lol he has a shoulder sprang....not a broken bone. I don't think that warrants a press release.
Iím sprung girl
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #6303
AuntieDee

😂.

Last edited by AuntieDee; 07-21-2018 at 03:39 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM   #6304
omghulkhands

The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III
I feel like former UT players could field a pretty good squad in The Basketball Tournament.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM   #6305
IndianapolisVol
2020 Bball Mod Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by omghulkhands View Post
I feel like former UT players could field a pretty good squad in The Basketball Tournament.
Yeah, I think Jabari is going to run circles around the competition at AP. One of his legs was measured as 2 inches longer than the other when he was at UT so heíll literally be running in circles.

Jk, Auntie Dee.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #6306
AuntieDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianapolisVol View Post
Yeah, I think Jabari is going to run circles around the competition at AP. One of his legs was measured as 2 inches longer than the other when he was at UT so heíll literally be running in circles.

Jk, Auntie Dee.
When he was out last season on medical they added 2 inches to his shorter leg. Now his legs are the same length.
😂
Reply With Quote TOP