The official "Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the deal with these young thundercats and their infatuation with Post Malone? The dude is awful.

I feel bad for kids today.

Reactions: 1 person
What’s the deal with these young thundercats and their infatuation with Post Malone? The dude is awful.

I feel bad for kids today.

He’s just the new great white hope in the hip hop industry now days. I do think he’s a funny, cool guy, but his music sucks. Of course I hate most new music so

Never heard of Post Malone.

My good friend from childhood, Keegan, is the drummer for Yelawolf now. That's pretty crazy.

Yelawolf is good, unlike Post Malone.

My man!

I used to BUMP yella in college back in the "I just wanna party" and "daddy's lambo" days.

I like some of his newer stuff like "Johnny cash" and "best friend" but still love his older party music.

Some of his older stuff is SOO hard. Like "pop the trunk."

My man!

I used to BUMP yella in college back in the "I just wanna party" and "daddy's lambo" days.

I like some of his newer stuff like "Johnny cash" and "best friend" but still love his older party music.

Some of his older stuff is SOO hard. Like "pop the trunk."
Bro I've been listening to him since "Pop the trunk" lol

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://youtu.be/7lhFzmQ-lg8[/youtube]

Yelawolf's best song imo.

I’m in Alabama so Yela is kind of a legend. People have been bumping him for a looooong time.

Speaking of Bama rappers, you guys remember Rich Boy?

Throw some Deez!!

I’m in Alabama so Yela is kind of a legend. People have been bumping him for a looooong time.

Speaking of Bama rappers, you guys remember Rich Boy?

Throw some Deez!!

Hell yeah I'm up on Rich Boy!! JUST BAWT A CAD-EH-LECK!

"Drop" is my fav song of his

Yup Keegan Kelley. He was the 2nd drummer in the first real band I was in before I moved to Knox. Very happy for him because he has a tendency to make bad decisions lol. Exhibit A: his face haha.

That's pretty cool Chris. What kind of music? Rock?

The dudes in yellow! Forshadowing??? Guy in the Underoath shirt is your boy circa 2005, Keegan is the other yella.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1508932852560.jpg
    FB_IMG_1508932852560.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back