Is anyone expecting a signed LOI tomorrow?

Batman1948

Gonna fix all the leaks in this place
I know recruiting has been pretty low key but does anyone think we will receive a signed LOI tomorrow?

I would be surprised if we received one on the first day.

I bet we get get a surprise tomorrow and get someone signed up. Inzunda (sp) is who I would put money on. (Not sure if he can sign another LOI to another school since he decommited from another school, I could be wrong though?)

If we do land someone I hope he is 6'10 with some low post moves. Shot blocking ability. And gives me the mega million lottery numbers tonight.

Reactions: 1 person
I hate the fact that CDT used up almost all of Tenns official visits, Kind of makes it impossible for CRB to bring in any help this year.

White is a 16 so makes no sense to mention him in this thread.

Wait, I thought Barnes had mad skills and was going to stabilize and provide certified, bonafied recruiting props??

Right now UT fans are praying they get a former Charlotte commit. Sound like Barnes should've given Owens a little more love.

Wait, I thought Barnes had mad skills and was going to stabilize and provide certified, bonafied recruiting props??

Right now UT fans are praying they get a former Charlotte commit. Sound like Barnes should've given Owens a little more love.

so much wrong in this statement

Reactions: 8 people

This. Owens is going to be the next Wilt the Stilt.

so much wrong in this statement
Just to clarify:
So what you are saying is that White isn't a 16 prospect?

And you're saying that currently UT's best shot is NOT a former commit to Charlotte?

And you're saying that a good number of people haven't been lauding Barnes (a fired coach) as one who will save us from Tyndall's lackluster recruiting? And I guess White didn't just reopen his commitment (after meeting the awesome staff)

We saw what Tyndall did (and I wasn't a fan) in less time. So far Barnes has done nothing. Well, e cept lose the best commit it had. (Although a 16 kid)
Yep, lots wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
Just to clarify:

And you're saying that currently UT's best shot is NOT a former commit to Charlotte?

And you're saying that a good number of people haven't been lauding Barnes (a fired coach) as one who will save us from Tyndall's lackluster recruiting? And I guess White didn't just reopen his commitment (after meeting the awesome staff)

We saw what Tyndall did (and I wasn't a fan) in less time. So far Barnes has done nothing. Well, e cept lose the best commit it had. (Although a 16 kid)
Yep, lots wrong.

And you came to this conclusion and he has not been on the job but a little over 3 weeks? Smh... Why don't you either give it some time or go be a Kentucky fan if you want instant success. Or better yet before you make another post such as this a little reading comprehension goes a long way

This guy is a lot better than Owens...

I really hope White doesn't come back to bite UT on the butt with another SEC team. Happens all too often.

Reactions: 2 people
Just to clarify:

Yep, lots wrong.

You keep bashing the Barnes hire. Youre comparing the recruiting of Barnes and Tyndall which is insane!! Barnes has been here 3 weeks, and most of that time was a dead period. Its idiotic to make the statements youre making. Do you even know the guy from Charlotte that we're recruiting reclassified from the 2016 class and he is a 4 star!! Your argument against Barnes is idiotic and ridiculous, and I would think most on this board would agree with me.

Reactions: 9 people
Some people would criticize hiring a young and alive John Wooden. I don't trust them being a true TN. fan. Barnes is a known success. Give him a shot.

Reactions: 3 people

Izundu is a top 75 recruit? IDC where he was previously committed to, he has a ton of potential.

VN Store

Back