Barnes' offense and defense?

Thunder Good-Oil

What's he run? Man to man, zone, or both? Press much?

His offense sounds a bit dull. But Cuonzo and Donnie weren't exactly lighting it up.

Reactions: 1 person
From what I've watched his defense will play to match up against the team. Played zone against Kansas this year with a hard half court press before it for a half and then switched between a Full court press plus man to man and a zone the rest. He isn't set on one defense.

Reactions: 8 people
From what I've watched his defense will play to match up against the team. Played zone against Kansas this year with a hard half court press before it for a half and then switched between a Full court press plus man to man and a zone the rest. He isn't set on one defense.

Music to my ears .

Reactions: 2 people

So three pointers will be defended. Yes!

Mostly man, throws in zone from time to time for quick spurts like any good coach. When I have time I'll watch some Texas games from the last decade for offense stuff.

Reactions: 3 people
What's he run? Man to man, zone, or both? Press much?

His offense sounds a bit dull. But Cuonzo and Donnie weren't exactly lighting it up.
I lived in Austin from '90-'02, so I witnessed Barnes' as he transformed a mediocre program into a perennial SWC/Big 12 powerhouse. Watch an ACC type multiple offense with versatility in matchups and truly intuitive switching of defenses, and you'll kinda' see rick ball. This is a fortunate hire for us. Welcome to the real UT, Coach Rick!

Reactions: 5 people
Mostly man, throws in zone from time to time for quick spurts like any good coach. When I have time I'll watch some Texas games from the last decade for offense stuff.

I've watched a few. Noticed mostly the defensive changes.

I've watched a few Texas games on tv and CRB's teams rebound the ball well and play a mixture of defenses.

Solid hire for UT.

GBO!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back