Tyler Harris Transferring

Well, since his brother played here, we may have a good shot to land him. Tobias still shows us a lot of love, so it's a good possibility

He was the main reason Providence has done as well as they have these past two years. Despite not having eye-popping stats, he's always a player when he's in the game. Very active player.

He was the main reason Providence has done as well as they have these past two years. Despite not having eye-popping stats, he's always a player when he's in the game. Very active player.

Agree. Watched one of his overall highlights and is a pretty polished offensive player and above decent ball handling for his size. Do you know if he is actually Tobias' brother??

Agree. Watched one of his overall highlights and is a pretty polished offensive player and above decent ball handling for his size. Do you know if he is actually Tobias' brother??
Of course he is lol. Tobias absolutely loves Tennessee and even is friends with Donnie Tyndall. Hopefully we get him here.

I wouldn't say he's the main reason, but he's been a very solid role player for them.

Of course he is lol. Tobias absolutely loves Tennessee and even is friends with Donnie Tyndall. Hopefully we get him here.

I didn't know because sometimes people just say on a whim because of a common name. I'd say our chances are pretty good to land him.

Is he transferring or is he going to just try and go pro?

@Tyler25Harris: I would like to thank all of the fans and supporters at Providence College for giving me such a great experience.

@Tyler25Harris: For the best interest of my future I will not be coming back to Providence and will be playing somewhere else.

@Tyler25Harris: I had countless amount of memories here and still want to keep my heart with Providence ...

From his Twitter

Is he transferring or is he going to just try and go pro?
He's transferring. He didn't do as well as he would have liked too this year. From what I'm reading anyway, looking like he would go undrafted if he declared.

We need to go full court press after Tyler Harris! Gosh we need this guy in our front court with jabari McGhee! What a combo that'd be! Do we think we really have a shot with Tobias's bro?? Gosh I hope!!

Reactions: 1 person
Tyler was on some mock NBA drafts earlier this year. Would love to have him. We could for sure use him. Wouldn't that be something though, getting two talented players like Tobias and Tyler and only getting them for 1 year each. Lol.

Not impressive numbers but we could use him. Would prefer a 6'10 - 6'11 guy with more lbs.

VN Store

Back