Arizona Transfer Craig Victor

BurninOrange

All about dem Vols!
Didn't see anything on him but it appears we have indeed reached out to him. He would be eligible after the first semester of the 2015-16 season.

A high 4 star player on all sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Seems to be conflicting on who he's considering...

@TheRecruitScoop: RT @JonRothstein: Arizona transfer Craig Victor has cut his list to Seton Hall, LSU, Tulane, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Ohio St & San Diego St.

Consensus seems to be LSU or Seton Hall

Reactions: 2 people
My opinion is that with the two commits we already have, any speculation on any position besides the one and the five is just that. I actually read somewhere, can't remember where, that Donnie would be going after two players for those positions in the spring. That would not leave but one potential scholarship open.

Reactions: 1 person
My opinion is that with the two commits we already have, any speculation on any position besides the one and the five is just that. I actually read somewhere, can't remember where, that Donnie would be going after two players for those positions in the spring. That would not leave but one potential scholarship open.

2 signees, plus the 2 positions you're referring to, that's 4 additional scholarship players. We currently have 11 scholarship players, lose Richardson & Chiles to bring it down to 9, only allowed 13 scholarship players so adding 4 would mean we would be full.

Seems to be conflicting on who he's considering...

@TheRecruitScoop: RT @JonRothstein: Arizona transfer Craig Victor has cut his list to Seton Hall, LSU, Tulane, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Ohio St & San Diego St.

Consensus seems to be LSU or Seton Hall

Yuck why LSU?

2 signees, plus the 2 positions you're referring to, that's 4 additional scholarship players. We currently have 11 scholarship players, lose Richardson & Chiles to bring it down to 9, only allowed 13 scholarship players so adding 4 would mean we would be full.
So if he is going after a point guard and a post, then maybe we should only talk about those two positions. What do you think?

I saw the link listing him at 6'7". Checked the roster and it was 6'9" and 230 lb. However, if Arizona is willing to release him, you gotta wonder how good he really is.

One, AZ doesn't really have a choice. Technically they do, but it looks bad for a school to not release a player and tie him up in red tape, especially if he is transferring to a school halfway across the country that you will likely never face. Two, on a loaded roster like AZ's, really good players can look average by comparison. He could transfer to Tennessee (or any of about 80% of SEC schools) and immediately be one of the 2-3 best players on the team as soon as he enrolls (hypothetically). Big fish, small pond theory.

@AdamZagoria: Arizona transfer Craig Victor is down to Oklahoma State and LSU and will decide later today, Greg Holmes tells @SNYtv.

VN Store

Back