Stats of interest from 2013 Rocky Top League

Just giving some hope where there appears to be none for VolNation. Heck fire, get ginned up. Next season is looking great! Run and gun and steal and Rocky Top becomes Dunk City Tennessee! No room for pessimism!

Looking at the stats it appears that Brandon was the starting point guard and Galen was the starting shooting guard for the Knoxville News-Sentinel team.

There are no stats of interest from the Rocky Top League. Seems like Duke Crews averaged about 40 a game in it one year.

If you have to resort to RTL stats to pump a player that should tell you all you need to know about said player.

Depends on how desperately we need a point guard! Somebody must have been defending him from 3. LOL!

I mean it is sort of funny. Bunches of you are running around saying the sky is falling because we don't have a point guard. I'm just saying we have one, but you choose to ignore that. I will be ROTFLMAO if in game 1 he is in the starting lineup. Heck, I'll be doing that if he just gets a scholarship for a year!

This is just ridiculous now, I've played agaisnt multiple guys back in high school who played in the RTL and outplayed many of them. Lopez is not going to be our PG.

Can't wait to see the link to these stats posted in every thread for the next 24 hours until he finds some other BS to try to prove that Lopez is an Sec caliber point guard.

I'll guarantee you jokers one thing. 81.3% from the free throw line is pretty damn good even if you're playing 5th grade. In case you don't know, it's also a pretty good attribute for a point guard. It don't matter if it's Rocky Top League or the championship game of the NCAA tournament, most teams would relish having someone on the line to win the game with that kind of percentage. As a matter of fact, that would have ranked #151 in the entire NCAA this past year. So some of you who profess to be such basketball geniuses don't know squat. Now come back and tell me he only made 13 0f 18. Guess what. If you can make them you can make them. I'd say none of you illustrious ballers can make 13 of 18 right now.

VN Store

Back