Brackets?

ShowSomePride

I'm filling my bracket out right now and realizing that there are a ton of games that could go both ways.

What big upsets do ya'll have in your brackets? I'm personally taking Pitt over the Zags...and Oregon over Okie State. That's as far as I've gotten ha.

Iowa State > Notre Dame
Minnesota to the sweet 16 and STL over L'Ville to Elite 8.

Ole Miss will have FITS with a Bo Ryan coached defense. They will frustrate and suffocate the crap out of this team. I can see Ole Miss throwing up prayers just to keep it close.

Louisville wins it all for me.

I haven't found a round 1 upset pick I like yet.

I have Butler beating Marquette and Miami, and New Mexico in the final 4.

Louisville wins it all for me.

I haven't found a round 1 upset pick I like yet.

I have Butler beating Marquette and Miami, and New Mexico in the final 4.

But there are so many good ones to choose from; Minnesota over UCLA, Bucknel over Butler, Oregon over OK State, Cinci over Creighton, Iowa St over Notre Dame, Colorado over Illinois. Pick a couple of those and you are setting yourself up for a great bracket.

A second round pick of mine I like is UNC over Kansas

But there are so many good ones to choose from; Minnesota over UCLA, Bucknel over Butler, Oregon over OK State, Cinci over Creighton, Iowa St over Notre Dame, Colorado over Illinois. Pick a couple of those and you are setting yourself up for a great bracket.

A second round pick of mine I like is UNC over Kansas

Dude I could see that. When Kansas is off, they can lose to anyone. Just ask TCU. And UNC is hot.

Now if we're counting 7-10 games as upsets, then yeah, I've got two of those. IMO Oklahoma will beat San Diego State and Colorado over Illinois.

I have Kansas winning it all in one bracket, and Louisville in the other. No way UNC beats Kansas(just my opinion.)

A few in my main bracket:
Illini over Colorado
Oklahoma over San Diego State
Nova over UNC
Temple over NC State
Cal over UNLV is my 5/12 upset
Pitt over Gonzaga
Wisconsin over Pitt
Iowa State over Notre Dame

Yeah I've picked quite a few weird ones ha.

I have Kansas winning it all in one bracket, and Louisville in the other. No way UNC beats Kansas(just my opinion.)

A few in my main bracket:
Illini over Colorado
Oklahoma over San Diego State
Nova over UNC
Temple over NC State
Cal over UNLV is my 5/12 upset
Pitt over Gonzaga
Wisconsin over Pitt
Iowa State over Notre Dame

Yeah I've picked quite a few weird ones ha.

Temple over NC State is a ballsy pick. NC State is talented enough to make a run IMO and Temple has been sliding a bit.

Your guess as as good as mine though. Nobody really knows.

Temple over NC State is a ballsy pick. NC State is talented enough to make a run IMO and Temple has been sliding a bit.

Your guess as as good as mine though. Nobody really knows.

Yeah, I've since re-considered that. If NC State plays good they're certainly capable of knocking off Indiana. Then what, Syracuse goes to the Elite 8? I'm not sure about that...

VN Store

Back