The best bracket site: you got work to do

lawgator1

The Bracket Project's Bracket Matrix - 2013

This is an amalgamation of 86 different brackets from various media or other sources. Some, including ESPN, USA Today, and some others are solid and reputable. Other components are kind of bleh. I have always found it a pretty good predictor of the bubble, and of seeding after that, just by sheer weight of the number of opinions collected and sorted here.

As of this morning, only one of the 86 brackets includes UT, and that is the "Brack Attack," some kind of blog, which has UT a 12 seed.

Overall, you look to be about a dozen spots away right now, but that of course could change quickly if you can win some games down the stretch and you can get teams like Alabama, UVA, St. John's, and some other bubble teams, to lose a few times.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't think anyone would dispute that we have some work to do.

I do. Just thought I'd link in that great website with all the brackets tied to it so that, as the next week-10 days plays out, you can see teams bouncing in and out of the tourney.

That is a good website, one I check regularly...the one issue I've noticed with it is that some of those brackets haven't been updated in awhile. If you're looking at Tennessee of a week and a half ago I wouldn't expect anyone to have them remotely close.

At the same time, I don't think you'll find anyone saying this Tennessee team at this time has a NCAA resume...the optimism is because of recent play and chance of finishing strong getting us in.

I think we need 5 more wins to go dancing. Tallish order.

Agree. If our past SEC tourney history tells us anything its that we better try to get 4 out of the next five. lol
Because wins dont come easy for us in the SEC tourney.

Tom. would be huge. We should be hype enough to play well agains FL and Mizz at home. But let downs on the road always scare me.

as long as lawgator has that avatar he is welcomed here lol

I was ove at LG's hunting cabin the other day, and he had a sign on the cabin which read, "Warning, Private Property, Keep Out, unless you have really big boobs."

I've emailed quite a bit with the creator of this site. He wanted to unveil a Nate Silver-like model to start predicting the field, but something came up in his life and he didn't have the time to pursue it. It was about the time he was ready to shut down the site for good. Glad he's found some more spare time.

The Bracket Project's Bracket Matrix - 2013

This is an amalgamation of 86 different brackets from various media or other sources. Some, including ESPN, USA Today, and some others are solid and reputable. Other components are kind of bleh. I have always found it a pretty good predictor of the bubble, and of seeding after that, just by sheer weight of the number of opinions collected and sorted here.

As of this morning, only one of the 86 brackets includes UT, and that is the "Brack Attack," some kind of blog, which has UT a 12 seed.

Overall, you look to be about a dozen spots away right now, but that of course could change quickly if you can win some games down the stretch and you can get teams like Alabama, UVA, St. John's, and some other bubble teams, to lose a few times.

I'm sorry, what were you saying? Your avatar got stuck in my eye! Thanks, good info, and good luck.:peace2:
GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Even some of the UT fans are annoyed by constant bs. Calm the **** down.

Or you could just go shut the **** up and go back to catpause instead of coming to a UT board to tell ut fans to calm the **** down.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Or you could just go shut the **** up and go back to catpause instead of coming to a UT board to tell ut fans to calm the **** down.

****. This is so un-****ing-believable! Who the **** does that mother ****er think he is ****ing with? ****! It's giving me a ****ing headache.

Reactions: 3 people
$%$t !!!!I thought we were already a lock for the tourney. Panic!!!!!!!!!! Lol go Vols!!! Man I can't wait for the game tomorrow.

And you could be a little more hospitable to fan of a rival team who is CLEARLY not looking for trouble.

Read the thread. He's right. Bobcats was all over the OP for no good reason, and he'd been doing the same thing to LittleCat over on a different thread.

I've said this before LittleCat, but I truly don't understand how or why you put up with us. People see 'Kentucky Fan' under your avatar and immediately unleash their collective wrath.

VN Store

Back