The Official Tennessee vs. Chaminade Game Thread, 2:30 EST, ESPNU

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 2-2

vs.

Chaminade Silverswords 0-2

2:30 PM ET, November 23, 2011
Lahaina Civic Center, Maui, HI

Points Rebounds Assists
TENN Golden 18.3 Maymon 11.8 Golden 7.3
CHAM Coulibaly 13.0 Coulibaly 4.0 Bailey 5.0

Vols look to rebound after 2 straight losses against ranked opponents

Last edited:
This game may tell us more about what this team is made of than any played so far.

This game may tell us more about what this team is made of than any played so far.

I agree, were they playing over their heads because of the opponents or is this the real team and the team we can expect to see all season?

Sup fellas. Happy Thanksgiving.

If we play in one of these in a couple of years, I'm going to go spend my Thanksgiving in Hawaii. See you there.

Hope you guys don't mind if I ask for score updates periodically. It'd be my luck to have a class from 2:30 to 4:10.

I agree totally! Those that can only see W or L won't understand that. We are tired and emotionally spent after yesterday. Competitive character will be needed to play your best today. It obviously won't take our best to win but I want to see what we have inside today!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I want to see how Hall progresses, it's really important for this team. He had a good game yesterday and has to stop committing stupid fouls. It would be nice to see him on the floor for 25 plus minutes a game. I really think he can average a double-double. The guy has good rebounding skills and knows how to finish around the basket.

Also, let's see how Golden and McRae respond from yesterdays terrible performance. I hope the coaching staff has inspired them to play better.

Just to understand how the Maui works, a team has to wait four years before they'll issue an invite, right?

Time to get it! Jimmy is loving him some Maymon but how couldnt you after that performance

VN Store

Back