The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00pm ET (1/15/13), ESPN

Remember the old days? Our football team kicked ass, and our basketball team sucked. Now, our football team sucks, and our basketball team... well, they do, too.

Reactions: 1 person
It's not the team. It's the coach, if you can not see that you are blind.

What do u think Pearl could do with this team...we can't shut, and hell Pearl never had a defensive team, we just outscored people...u can't score if a walk on if your best pure shooter...

Sounds like the same reason our football team lost so much.. face it Ccm is not getting everything out of the players he has.. Kent just suxs n we lost to them when will we beat them at Kent if not this year...

I know he gets a third year but the trend is not good on what he has shown as a coach..

Did mike h go out n find the most boring coaches to coach at ut...cdd n ccm

It suxs to be a tn vols these days...... flame me but its the truth.. nothing n I mean nothing exciting about watching this team.

In crunch time, most of the time your guards will win it for you. I would've put the ball in McRae's hands on every possession. He was feeling it.

Richardson's free throws were embarrassing. Golden has played with his head up his ass for some time now. We won't win many games with him playing like he has. He is in a funk/injured.

There is no NCAA run unless a miracle occurs. Give up on that. At least they battled the refs and Ky for the entire game. The final score wasn't indicative of the close game. It was a 2 possession game pretty much the whole way. If UT plays like that at TBA against Ky they can win. The refs won't be nearly as one sided.

Did anyone really expect to win? I have been watching a while, and some of our best teams have failed miserably at Rupp. To continue to bash Martin is dumb. We had no chance. Kids played hard.

Against the worst team Ky has had in years?If we had no chance isn't that Martins fault? This team plays like he coaches. Sluggish

Want him to pull a gun or something?

stomp, yell, get excited do anything with some emotion for our guys to feed off of and admit it or not working the refs helps. Seen a T change the flow of calls to many time.

You guy that act like Martin is doing this great job and defend everything he does are laughable.

TN sports are an embarrassment. ..that uk team is not good..I miss the days where I could actually brag about a TN team...I blame my alcoholism on this past decade. #bbb#bringbruceback

Reactions: 2 people
If you believe that you are dumb. Pearl is a winner plain and simple. What NCAA team did he coach that did not do well?

His last game coached at UT...his guys quit on him, at least these guys continue to fight, even with not a lot of talent

stomp, yell, get excited do anything with some emotion for our guys to feed off of and admit it or not working the refs helps. Seen a T change the flow of calls to many time.

You guy that act like Martin is doing this great job and defend everything he does are laughable.

I didn't act like Martin was doing a good job. I just think it's funny that you think screaming at refs will change anything that happens on the road in Rupp.

In crunch time, most of the time your guards will win it for you. I would've put the ball in McRae's hands on every possession. He was feeling it.

Richardson's free throws were embarrassing. Golden has played with his head up his ass for some time now. We won't win many games with him playing like he has. He is in a funk/injured.

There is no NCAA run unless a miracle occurs. Give up on that. At least they battled the refs and Ky for the entire game. The final score wasn't indicative of the close game. It was a 2 possession game pretty much the whole way. If UT plays like that at TBA against Ky they can win. The refs won't be nearly as one sided.

dont put money on that lol

VN Store

Back