'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Ill Will Vol

On To The Next One

Attachments

• 751160.jpg
    751160.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 69
He really reads plays about as fast as they can be read from his position. He recognizes things very quickly, he gets to the ball in a hurry, and he takes a very good first step that most of the time seems to be the right one. Another key thing he showed in drills at this event that he does well is take good angles. He does not over-pursue or run more than he has to.
Chad Simmons

You just have to love to the way Foster plays the game. He loves to compete, he always has a smile on his face, and he effortlessly showed why he is considered one of the top linebackers in the 2013 class on Saturday. He showed very good explosion going through the drills, he moves very well laterally, and he has a lot of speed. His frame is ideal and he was one of the best there.
- Scout

Attended the Atlanta MVP Camp.

Thats sick...Jordan Jenkins could be another.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe but i doubt we get JJ with Ryan Anderson as Jack now. Also i am not even sure Kwon is sold on the competition at Bama i could see him going out of state. Still with everyone who is considering us plus who we already have committed we will no doubt have another top 5 LB group.

Has a top two of Alabama & UGA right now

I think he tool a look at Bamas depth chart. UGA making a push and it seems the 2 schools are about even right now. Felt the love of the coaches during 7-on-7s and came back the week after for the Mark Richt Camp. He was supposed to go to Bama that weekend.

and he's been to Aubbie 5 times since last year....his half-brother plays bball at Aubbie. UGA is only a hat.

I think he tool a look at Bamas depth chart. UGA making a push and it seems the 2 schools are about even right now. Felt the love of the coaches during 7-on-7s and came back the week after for the Mark Richt Camp. He was supposed to go to Bama that weekend.

Why was he suppose to be at UA. From our sites his camp visit was always and still is coming up. If it makes you feel better, but we always here about our depth chart and we still get the recruits regardless.:)

and he's been to Aubbie 5 times since last year....his half-brother plays bball at Aubbie. UGA is only a hat.

Last I heard it UA, UGA, and then AU. I personally think he'd be better suited to play in a 4-3 (like K Alexander), but he has stated that he wants to play in a 3-4. I didnt know about the stuff you listed above and its a long ways away till he signs, but it makes little difference to me. Its branded in my mind that we'll lose he and Nkemdichie next year anyways so if if we do get one of them it would just be a plus. Minus those 2 players and GA is still loaded next year.

Why was he suppose to be at UA. From our sites his camp visit was always and still is coming up. If it makes you feel better, but we always here about our depth chart and we still get the recruits regardless.:)

I think it was for a 7-on7 or maybe even a visit. Either way he surprised people in Athens. I dont know what Im supposed to feel good about but that part about the depth chart is true. IDK how it happens though

For me NSD 2013 is to far away to get excited about a recruit. If he was to sign today I think UA gets him, but who knows a year and half from now.

Foster said he liked that Georgia ran the 3-4. He thought they showed him even more love than Alabama, and that Georgia made a big move. He says he's not sure now whether Bama or Georgia is his #1.

-Per Rivals article June 7

Im wondering what happened in the last 9 days to make UGA just a hat.

Why was he suppose to be at UA. From our sites his camp visit was always and still is coming up....

Chad Simmons: 2013 LB Reuben Foster did not make to Alabama's camp earlier this week like he planned to. He may be at Georgia's camp Saturday. 9:55 June 8th

I think he missed the Nick Saban camp to attend the Mark Richt camp

VN Store

Back