Back to orange pants? According to Pruitt

Grow a set, snowflake.

Well, orange and white are UT's colors....aren't they?

People post on here all the time how the recruits love the grey unis...as in that's a reason they chose to come to UT. Again, UT was 4-8 last season. Not saying that no talent has been recruited to UT, but if that talent chose UT because of a grey uniform then in showed up on the field last season.

Not sure of the point you're trying to make unless you're trying to get on Behr's good side.

Don't care about Behr's opinion and just pointing out you are a self righteous *****.

Always wear Orange pants home or away vs Florida , UGA, Bama and Auburn, SEC Title game and CFP games.

White pants for non-rival opponents. I’m fine with Smoky greys once a year vs a South Carolina, UK , Missouri or any West opponent not named Bama or Auburn. Sprinkle in a retro looking uni with 2 pant leg stripes occasionally and I think that you keep tradition while maintaining a certain current appeal as well.

I’m in the minority too. I think that the orange pants should be the primary away uniform pants. Only wear white pants on the road for lesser important road games. White on white looks like we’re playing in long Johns, because the orange trim doesn’t show out as much.

Reactions: 2 people
Hope they bring back the black outline on the numbers.

Attachments

• 8fd1f6090dadc174f7d9c7a67472bcc8.jpg
    8fd1f6090dadc174f7d9c7a67472bcc8.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 83
I'm still holding out hope that Butch took the Smokey gray's with him to Bama. Hate those...

VN Store

Back