College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Lonnie Walker is a guard at Miami, projected Top 20 pick, only getting 22mpg...as you said many UK guys fit the bill, also big guys.

That's the kind of numbers across the board I would bet Simons got for us. He would be a good one to follow to see of how his one year effected his draft status. He's only started 3 games and averaged less than 10 pts

Former Vol coach Steve Forbes and his East Tennessee State Buccaneers are on a 9 game win streak and stand alone at 6-0 in the SouCon after a 62-61 win at Furman.
ETSUBucs.com | Bradford hits game-winner as Bucs down Furman, 62-61

Side note: Furman's Devin Sibley, the reigning consensus POY in the SouCon, graduated from Knoxville Karns. UT missed on that one. He was the Freshman of the Year out of high school. I really don't understand how you miss on a player like that who can walk to your campus and has probably attended numerous basketball games here.

Former Vol coach Steve Forbes and his East Tennessee State Buccaneers are on a 9 game win streak and stand alone at 6-0 in the SouCon after a 62-61 win at Furman.

Side note: Furman's Devin Sibley, the reigning consensus POY in the SouCon, graduated from Knoxville Karns. UT missed on that one. He was the Freshman of the Year out of high school. I really don't understand how you miss on a player like that who can walk to your campus and has probably attended numerous basketball games here.

Lmfao

Ask Donnie Tyndall, he was the coach at Tennessee when Sibley was a senior in high school, right down the road from UT.

Boy did that one backfire lulz

Reactions: 3 people

Freshman of the Year right out of high school?!? Solid accomplishment. Most guys don't make Freshman of the Year until at least their JR year of college.

Reactions: 3 people
Looking over their schedule. The UNC Tarheels are overrated.

Edit: just realized they are 15th. 15-20 is about right.

Last edited:
Lmfao

Ask Donnie Tyndall, he was the coach at Tennessee when Sibley was a senior in high school, right down the road from UT.

Boy did that one backfire lulz
Excuse me, but Sibley signed with Furman 3 months before Tyndall got here.

9 game winning streak. Still sure you wouldn't rather have the 66-24 Forbes?

Last edited:
Excuse me, but Sibley signed with Furman 3 months before Tyndall got here.

9 game winning streak. Still sure you wouldn't rather have the 66-24 Forbes?

How’s that historic lawsuit that will clear your boy’s name? Funny that I’ve heard nothing about it. But hey, look on the bright side, only 8 more years to go!

He had a good game against us too

You make some of the most brainless boneheaded arguments. Cal wins like 80% of his games and has been more consistent with young teams than anyone in the country. If you judge him based off 3 games then you're as dumb as a brick.

Kentucky fans won't tolerate another 2 years without a championship, the're a proud bunch of cats

Last edited:
Georgia was beating Auburn 40-26 at halftime at Auburn. With about 10:00 to go, Auburn is up 51-44. Georgia has been outscored 25-4 since the half.

Lol, with 7:53 left in the game, Georgia has still only scored 4 points in the second half.

VN Store

Back