Cooper Leaving

Mercedes and diamond have been working out with Te'a dad since they got out for the summer break so kill the Te'a left because of diamond rumors.

Pretty big difference between
"a workout"
and
"have been working out with Te'a dad since they got out for the summer break"

Diamond, Cedez, and Diamond's sister did have a workout with Te'a dad. Diamond put it on her Snapchat.

Reactions: 3 people
Pretty big difference between
"a workout"
and
"have been working out with Te'a dad since they got out for the summer break"

It wouldn't surprise me if Diamond has been working out with Te'a dad because there is a YouTube video of Diamond playing pickup, doing workout drills , and then working out (lifting) with mr. cooper. There is another video of te'a getting interviewed and saying she and Diamond worked out together all the time so it's nothing new for them to work out together. It's an older vid but here ya go.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=76IFy4pWheI

Mercedes and diamond have been working out with Te'a dad since they got out for the summer break so kill the Te'a left because of diamond rumors.

So I attended a girls bball tournament in AL this past weekend; I wore a Lady Vol shirt. During the two days I was there I had no less than four occasions when someone would ask me or mention hearing of a dorm room fight between Cooper and another Lady Vol I will not name. I was told there is a video of this fight floating around. I was told that another of our Lady Vols filmed the fight and you can hear others encouraging the confrontation.

I was surprised that so many people knew of this and no mention of it on this board!

Reactions: 1 person
Was it Alexa, those two seemed like they have never been a fan of each other?!?!

So I attended a girls bball tournament in AL this past weekend; I wore a Lady Vol shirt. During the two days I was there I had no less than four occasions when someone would ask me or mention hearing of a dorm room fight between Cooper and another Lady Vol I will not name. I was told there is a video of this fight floating around. I was told that another of our Lady Vols filmed the fight and you can hear others encouraging the confrontation.

I was surprised that so many people knew of this and no mention of it on this board!

Bad blood between Middleton and a couple of prima donnas/friends with attitudes? Yea, a possibility that might explain the departures.

Please chill on giving this board more ammo! If you're going to put something out there the just say it... this isn't meant to be rude. I just wish you would tell the whole story or not say anything. I will say if this is the case then good for Holly for handling it. Not a Holly lover or hater but good for her because so many have bashed her about not keeping this team together and the dischord between teammates. No need to corrupt the new blood. I really hope other lady vols were not encouraging this! That would be disheartening! But this is all hear say and if there was a fight good luck but good riddens and hopefully all parties involved learned from it !

You knew what happened from jump....im surprised you chose not to enlighten us from the beginning.

Reactions: 2 people

I have an extremely hard time believing this.

Was it Alexa, those two seemed like they have never been a fan of each other?!?!

Alexa and Te'a (and others) were in a group at the Volscars event shortly before Alexa announced her departure. Te'a and Alexa were smiling and cutting up and posing together. The vids were on Te'a's Instagram feed and her story but it's been deleted off her feed now, as has most of her content.

People need to quit stirring stuff up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I have an extremely hard time believing this.

I would too until you look at the poster's history. Somehow they knew about Cooper's departure way before it happened, even tried to throw us a hint, and then hours before the official announcement, said domething again. That indicates to me that they are somehow in the know of things in regards to the situation.

It was not Alexa.

Like I said several pages ago, Cooper was not asked back. This was not the first strike.

Reactions: 5 people
I would too until you look at the poster's history. Somehow they knew about Cooper's departure way before it happened, even tried to throw us a hint, and then hours before the official announcement, said domething again. That indicates to me that they are somehow in the know of things in regards to the situation.

Possibly....

It was not Alexa.

Like I said several pages ago, Cooper was not asked back. This was not the first strike.

Are you confirming that this incident happened? If so I commend Holly again for handling the situation and not bashing the young lady to give her a chance.

VN Store

Back