Anyone used a Ouija Board?

I did when I was in 4th grade I believe it was. Could have been 3rd but I'd be surprised if I was that young. It was with a farmer kid who is now a farmer as an adult, another kid who was kinda farmer like and now he's religious as an adult and the third ended up being gay as an adult but was religious as a kid. Interestingly enough, we(me and the gay kid) were both really attracted to Pamela Anderson and would watch Baywatch sometimes(rarely cause it came on later during school nights and we were like 10). Even at a birthday party of mine at the bowling alley, we spent a bunch of quarters on a machine getting Baywatch cards until we'd get Pam. I used to hate getting David Hasselhoff or that australian dude... looking back, my friend might have preferred those cards over Pam Anderson.

Anyways, we were at the gay kid's house(that's how I'm gonna refer to him for the rest of the story) for his birthday and he got his older sister's ouja board. I don't know if someone else was doing it or I was sub-consciously doing it myself. But we asked a question about who our one friend would marry and naturally thinking to myself of the "yuckiest" girl in my class, I was hoping it would be her because it would be funny. Well, it ended up spelling out the name "Tammy" which was the girl I was thinking of. So, I don't know if someone else had the same idea or if I was actually doing it myself. But yep... that was my experience. I obviously don't believe anything else would have been moving it outside of one of us.

I also did it two other times if I recall. One time outside of the library during daylight around maybe 6th or 7th grade and another time in the dark at a sleep over. I think my friend was trying to summon something evil. This was 6th or 7th grade also probably. I remember people going into the bathroom with all of the lights off in the dark and saying "bloody mary". Yeah...

Not much of a story, I know. I can't remember if it was the gay kid, his sister or his parents that told me one time they(or people they knew?) burned a ouja board in a burn barrel and they heard screams coming from it. Ha... yeah, right.

Oh, and another off topic story that took place at gay kid's house... another friend of ours that was in our grade lives right behind him. And so he had come over and his younger brother who was like 7 and we're 10 had followed. They keep their dalmation in their back yard and it tries jumping all over people and humping them. The dog was actually as tall or taller than the 7 year old on his hind legs and let's just say by the time we helped his brother, he went home crying with wet spots all over his back from the excited dog. Ah-haha. Is that mean to laugh about that?

Last edited:
Just curious as to why you're curious. Was this spurred on by discussion in the Ghosts thread?

Actually, it wasn't. I'm a believer in the paranormal, but I thought this was a bit different. That's why I made a new thread on it.

Actually, it wasn't. I'm a believer in the paranormal, but I thought this was a bit different. That's why I made a new thread on it.

Thanks. I was just curious. The Ghosts thread has some interesting stuff in it, including a few demonic stories about ouija boards. I've never used one.

Thanks. I was just curious. The Ghosts thread has some interesting stuff in it, including a few demonic stories about ouija boards. I've never used one.

Abraham Lincoln and his wife practiced some of that stuff after their children died in an attempt to contact them.

Interestingly enough, many people at the White House have claimed to have seen his ghost.

And before he passed away, he told his closest person to him that he was having a reoccurring dream that he was going to be shot leading up to it. The guy said Lincoln told him in his dream he'd leave his body and he'd hear people crying over him but he'd walk around looking but could never see anyone. He would see his casket glorified in the white house or however they do funerals for presidents, I'm not exactly sure off the top of my head. And he said he knew it was his casket. The guy said he begged Lincoln not to go the night he was shot but he did anyways because his wife had wanted to go.

So supposedly Lincoln knew he was going to be killed from his dreams. He is supposedly a ghost around the white house and he practiced occult stuff or something of the sort. Seems it could all be interconnected if true. People practiced stuff like that and black magic for centuries. For all we know people before us know the true powers of the world and our mind but they've chosen to hide it from the world similar to the way North Korean hides the world from them. The world has existed long before us with crusades and people being killed over believing the wrong thing. Would it surprise anyone if there was an evil Illuminati type group that gains power from stuff we'll never know?

I remember seeing something about a place called Bohemian Grove where all of the world elites go once a year. Presidents, billionaires, the works... and they showed footage of people in robes doing fake(were they?) sacrifices with weird screams, masks, pope/cardinal/kkk type robes with masks and chants. They put on this whole big spectacle. Maybe the documentary I watched was some bogus made up crap but they had video footage of it. Doesn't mean those are world elite people partaking. If it is though, it's really messed up. When they were outside the place, it was really far out in the wooded area at nice club. They had to sneak through the woods because you were shooed away anywhere neat the roads or gates. There were tons of limos and expensive cars there too on top of security.

Anyways... how is that for getting off topic..

Yeah I love the Ghosts thread. Funny you asked because I watched "Ouija" which is a newer scary movie. I thought it was a good one but it spurred my interest to research the topic more.

Abraham Lincoln and his wife practiced some of that stuff after their children died in an attempt to contact them.

Interestingly enough, many people at the White House have claimed to have seen his ghost.

And before he passed away, he told his closest person to him that he was having a reoccurring dream that he was going to be shot leading up to it. The guy said Lincoln told him in his dream he'd leave his body and he'd hear people crying over him but he'd walk around looking but could never see anyone. He would see his casket glorified in the white house or however they do funerals for presidents, I'm not exactly sure off the top of my head. And he said he knew it was his casket. The guy said he begged Lincoln not to go the night he was shot but he did anyways because his wife had wanted to go.

So supposedly Lincoln knew he was going to be killed from his dreams. He is supposedly a ghost around the white house and he practiced occult stuff or something of the sort. Seems it could all be interconnected if true. People practiced stuff like that and black magic for centuries. For all we know people before us know the true powers of the world and our mind but they've chosen to hide it from the world similar to the way North Korean hides the world from them. The world has existed long before us with crusades and people being killed over believing the wrong thing. Would it surprise anyone if there was an evil Illuminati type group that gains power from stuff we'll never know?

I remember seeing something about a place called Bohemian Grove where all of the world elites go once a year. Presidents, billionaires, the works... and they showed footage of people in robes doing fake(were they?) sacrifices with weird screams, masks, pope/cardinal/kkk type robes with masks and chants. They put on this whole big spectacle. Maybe the documentary I watched was some bogus made up crap but they had video footage of it. Doesn't mean those are world elite people partaking. If it is though, it's really messed up. When they were outside the place, it was really far out in the wooded area at nice club. They had to sneak through the woods because you were shooed away anywhere neat the roads or gates. There were tons of limos and expensive cars there too on top of security.

Good stuff, TOP. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
It's about like anything else. If you want to see something you will. I think it's complete nonsense.

Reactions: 2 people
It's about like anything else. If you want to see something you will. I think it's complete nonsense.

When I was much younger my dad used it to get me to do chores around the house until I figured out it was total crap. Then I messed with my sis until she figured it out. In fact a couple months ago we had this very conversation at work. I can't believe so many grown ass men believe in its powers. Oh well, I should bring in a board someday. Haha

When I was much younger my dad used it to get me to do chores around the house until I figured out it was total crap. Then I messed with my sis until she figured it out. In fact a couple months ago we had this very conversation at work. I can't believe so many grown ass men believe in its powers. Oh well, I should bring in a board someday. Haha

That's hilarious

Never heard that about Lincoln but Alex Jones has documented the other.

They work.

You just have to have the "mind" to do it.

My experience has been dead on. I fooled with one when I was 21. (I didn't touch it, the girls did)

I don't think that would have mattered any way. It moved by itself.....

I don't know about them using a Ouija board per se, but it has been widely speculated that they held séances in the White House after the death of their son, Willie, in 1862 (The Death and Funeral of Willie Lincoln). Mary was more openly involved with the Spiritualist movement at the time (SEANCES IN THE WHITE HOUSE? LINCOLN & THE SUPERNATURAL). As for the ghost of Lincoln, Churchill claimed to have seen him during World War II. Churchill "emerged naked from a bathtub and walked into an adjoining room. There, he supposedly ran right into Lincoln, who was leaning on the mantle above the fireplace" (The Story of Lincoln's Ghost - Killing Lincoln Article - National Geographic Channel). Never at a loss for his dry British wit, Churchill, according to some accounts, allegedly said to his visitor, "Mr. President, you seem to have me at an advantage." Supposedly, Lincoln simply grinned at him for a few moments before disappearing.

I don't know about them using a Ouija board per se, but it has been widely speculated that they held séances in the White House after the death of their son, Willie, in 1862 (The Death and Funeral of Willie Lincoln). Mary was more openly involved with the Spiritualist movement at the time (SEANCES IN THE WHITE HOUSE? LINCOLN & THE SUPERNATURAL). As for the ghost of Lincoln, Churchill claimed to have seen him during World War II. Churchill "emerged naked from a bathtub and walked into an adjoining room. There, he supposedly ran right into Lincoln, who was leaning on the mantle above the fireplace" (The Story of Lincoln's Ghost - Killing Lincoln Article - National Geographic Channel). Never at a loss for his dry British wit, Churchill, according to some accounts, allegedly said to his visitor, "Mr. President, you seem to have me at an advantage." Supposedly, Lincoln simply grinned at him for a few moments before disappearing.

So Lincoln is a gay ghost?

A couple times in high school. Much ado about nothing for us. Of course, may have ruined the vibe because every time it landed went to "Yes" I yelled "Yahtzee!!!" Which was not appreciated.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back