The Walking Dead

I’d kinda like to see him ride off so speak. That way they could bring him back for the series finale whenever it gets to that.

For those that want to know

The "confirmed but not confirmed" rumor is that Rick dies diverting a herd from taking over, and that it's 100% for sure he's dead. No Glenn fakeouts or FTWD like disappearances.

Also

Maggie is leaving the show around the same time, and it's been said she's for sure not dying. So with Morgan pulling the "I'm outta here" last season and her doing it, I'm not sure how you're going to be able to really write 3 major characters just leaving in the span of about 6 episodes.

The Spoiler above... Jadis needs an “A” to get on the helicopter. Would be an easy way for Maggie to disappear for a while.

Her new show looks awful. I don’t see it lasting long. Would be smart for her to just take a hiatus.

For those that want to know

The "confirmed but not confirmed" rumor is that Rick dies diverting a herd from taking over, and that it's 100% for sure he's dead. No Glenn fakeouts or FTWD like disappearances.
They did that with Madison in the other show.. I dont see them doing the same thing here.

Really?!? Thrown from damn horse?!? Maaaannnnn....

Yeah. Seems like they couldn't think of a good way to have him injured like that. I mean it would have been better if he had broken his leg falling into the pit with Daryl or something.

They've written themselves into a bit of a corner. People are wanting them to make Rick's exit open-ended but if he gets out of this and just "disappears", IMO that will make Glenn's dumpster crap look like great writing. But if they kill him off (which I think happens) then some remaining fans will likely drop out.

Agreed. Pretty anti-climatic. After all the stuff he has gotten through... why not just have him step on a rake while leading the hoard away.

Lol, it should have been he leads the herd away, gets away fine, then goes to leave and put his gun in his holster and drops it and shoots himself in the face and dies. The end.

Reactions: happy-go_vol
I don't think the intent with Rick was ever gonna be open ended. Pretty sure it's final with him.

Maggie on the other hand.....her departure might be open.

Been waiting for this since the first episode. He got that horse needlessly killed in Atlanta.
Equine justice...will find out that the horse that threw him is the daughter of the Atlanta horse.
😳
Hahaha!

That makes me feel better about it somehow.

Hahaha!

That makes me feel better about it somehow.

Unfortunately, the next 3 episodes will be the backstory about the horse in the Atlanta episode and how he worked hard to raise his daughter to do the right thing. Then a full episode about how she coped with the untimely death of her sire through the thoughtless actions of a brain injured sheriff...
The third episode in this trilogy will show how the mare tracked Rick from Georgia to Virginia. How she joined the group in order to get closer to finally have her revenge.

😎

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE
I don't think the intent with Rick was ever gonna be open ended. Pretty sure it's final with him.

Maggie on the other hand.....her departure might be open.

I think Rick dies for sure and Maggie goes off into the helicopter which I think has something to do with the Commonwealth.

After he fell off the horse and stuck on the rebar in imminent danger of being eaten by zombies or bleeding out I said out loud, "Really?! That's how they're killing him off? The horse spooks, he gets thrown off and impaled by rebar that shouldn't have even been in the road?

I agree with VSF, the last show will be a big hallucination while he's stuck on the rebar dying and/or getting eaten.

Btw.. Rick's people will play it off as if Rick and Maggie were killed saving all the people from the herd to unite everyone.. but really they gone.

After he fell off the horse and stuck on the rebar in imminent danger of being eaten by zombies or bleeding out I said out loud, "Really?! That's how they're killing him off? The horse spooks, he gets thrown off and impaled by rebar that shouldn't have even been in the road?

I agree with VSF, the last show will be a big hallucination while he's stuck on the rebar dying and/or getting eaten.

I think he pulls himself off the rebar and the hallucinations are while he is bleeding out trying to escape. Now will he turn and have to be put down by one of his people?

Btw.. Rick's people will play it off as if Rick and Maggie were killed saving all the people from the herd to unite everyone.. but really they gone.

I was kinda hoping an open ended exit would be him faking his death as he diverted the heard to be the martyr for the groups to unite around. But then I thought how could they justify him leaving Judith behind. The only real solution is to kill him off.

Not another hallucination story. How does one get off a rebar like that. I dont think it's possible. Either way, they shouldn't have announced his death. Its getting old,

*Sigh*

Now the Spoiler Ninjas (who have leaked every spoiler for the past 4 seasons or so) are saying Rick in fact is saved at the last second by Jadis' helicopter and Jadis leaves with him. So if true, they are topping Dumpstergate. This sounds absolutely awful

VN Store

Back