TrumPutinGate

I don't think I've ever seen a military member so eager for his Commander in Chief to be taken down.

Carlos is a disgrace to his uniform, for certain.

Seems a little harsh. Being in the Army while Clinton was POTUS, by your standards, 75% would have been considered a disgrace.

Seems a little harsh. Being in the Army while Clinton was POTUS, by your standards, 75% would have been considered a disgrace.

Being in the USAF at the same time, I'll disagree. We certainly didn't like him, but damned if we put such things out in public. It's called discipline and respect for the position.

Being in the USAF at the same time, I'll disagree. We certainly didn't like him, but damned if we put such things out in public. It's called discipline and respect for the position.

You may have had a different experience, and I won't disount your reality.
Possibly variants in branches of the service or even divisions in my case. But I can tell you there was little to no Clinton love to be found.

Not worth arguing over, but I'll not shame Carlos for expressing himself in a forum.

You may have had a different experience, and I won't disount your reality.
Possibly variants in branches of the service or even divisions in my case. But I can tell you there was little to no Clinton love to be found.

Not worth arguing over, but I'll not shame Carlos for expressing himself in a forum.

Big difference in not liking him (that was widespread) and respecting the position enough to not make our feelings public. Oh, sure, we discussed things over a beer about how we didn't care for him...or Hillary even that far back, but never did we get giddy over his possible demise as POTUS.

Call me old school, but if you wear a uniform, you keep your ****ing mouth shut when it comes to bashing your CinC even when you are hiding behind a computer.

Big difference in not liking him (that was widespread) and respecting the position enough to not make our feelings public. Oh, sure, we discussed things over a beer about how we didn't care for him...or Hillary even that far back, but never did we get giddy over his possible demise as POTUS.

Call me old school, but if you wear a uniform, you keep your ****ing mouth shut when it comes to bashing your CinC even when you are hiding behind a computer.

I had the same attitude, more like I'd rather not talk about anything controversial politically, especially the CInC. But I can tell you Fort Hood was the worst for POTUS haters, Limbaugh on the radio everywhere, everyday, and similar rhetoric otherwise.

Might have considerd it a pervasive lack of discipline. Yet, I have no problem with the avatar known as Carlos.

Ehh, there were many who voiced their opinions openly about Clinton. Enough so that the CG of the 101st had to send out a directive. I don’t remember anyone even considering the thought of him being removed from office, just a general thought that he was a POS.

Reactions: ajvol01
what is she hiding! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. She's guilty!!!! Innocent people demand to be investigated.

Sorry, got this confused with Kavanaugh situation.

You got it backwards. No one says if you're innocent you demand an investigation. The conditional runs the other way--if you're demanding that someone investigate your claims, then you're likely being honest. It does not follow that if you're not demanding an investigation you must have something to hide.

You got it backwards. No one says if you're innocent you demand an investigation. The conditional runs the other way--if you're demanding that someone investigate your claims, then you're likely being honest. It does not follow that if you're not demanding an investigation you must have something to hide.

Have you not been paying attention? Dems are saying because K isn't demanding an FBI investigation he must be guilty. Glad you agree they are 100% wrong and it's a stupid argument.

What if you are a federal judge and know it doesn’t fall under the FBI to investigate , do you still have to ask so people think you are innocent or no?

VN Store

Back