2492 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Page 2. within the forum Politics. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Poll: Did Trump Use The Word Sh*thole?
Poll Options
Did Trump Use The Word Sh*thole?

Old 01-13-2018, 11:05 AM   #16
Orange_Crush
Trying to be nicer...

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by luthervol View Post
Rather or not it's true is not the relevant point. We could have a thread of true statements that should never be made, especially by the president.
You do show an allergy to true statements. I will give you that.

Also. Just as an aside, I wonder if Dan Rather was ever a whether man.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 11:12 AM   #17
hog88

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterBanksVol View Post
I agree Haiti is pathetic. This is fact. The problem in my view is Trump has no tact. As President, he should not talk like this. I know, I know, naysayers respond with talk of political correctness is a bunch of crap. I get that.

But I also get that our Presidents words have consequences - whether intended or not. To me, this event is akin to your wife trying on a dress and asking if it makes her look fat. So what do you do, personally, when it does make her look fat? What if she's fat to start out with and, well, everything makes her look fat?

If you support the Trump approach - call a spade a spade- you tell your wife she looksd fat. And where does that get you? I have... it doesn't end well.

My point is the office of President requires tact. Trump's lack thereof has now resulted in countries around the world resenting our President and, effectively, our country.

So what you say? Who cares? Don't kid yourself, there are consequences. Trump just cancelled his scheduled trip to England because the British largely hate Trump.

Don't buy it? Tell your wife she looks fat next time.
The lowlife that leaked comments from a private meeting resulted any resentment from other countries. Itís the if a tree falls in the woods with nobody around did it make a sound debate.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 11:16 AM   #18
Biopsyman

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by hog88 View Post
The lowlife that leaked comments from a private meeting resulted any resentment from other countries. Itís the if a tree falls in the woods with nobody around did it make a sound debate.
Itís like telling someone how to fish
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 11:24 AM   #19
Orange_Crush
Trying to be nicer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biopsyman View Post
Itís like telling someone how to fish
It's like swimming with sharks.

This game is fun! We could write Alannas' next big hit. Wouldn't that be ironic?
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #20
Biopsyman

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Obama would have said.. US took advantage of Haiti for many years therefore we need to send them US taxpayer money
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 11:39 AM   #21
T-TownVol

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterBanksVol View Post
I agree Haiti is pathetic. This is fact. The problem in my view is Trump has no tact. As President, he should not talk like this. I know, I know, naysayers respond with talk of political correctness is a bunch of crap. I get that.

But I also get that our Presidents words have consequences - whether intended or not. To me, this event is akin to your wife trying on a dress and asking if it makes her look fat. So what do you do, personally, when it does make her look fat? What if she's fat to start out with and, well, everything makes her look fat?

If you support the Trump approach - call a spade a spade- you tell your wife she looksd fat. And where does that get you? I have... it doesn't end well.

My point is the office of President requires tact. Trump's lack thereof has now resulted in countries around the world resenting our President and, effectively, our country.

So what you say? Who cares? Don't kid yourself, there are consequences. Trump just cancelled his scheduled trip to England because the British largely hate Trump.

Don't buy it? Tell your wife she looks fat next time.
Triggered......
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 11:41 AM   #22
T-TownVol

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by luthervol View Post
Rather or not it's true is not the relevant point. We could have a thread of true statements that should never be made, especially by the president.
Free speech according to Luth........
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 11:56 AM   #23
davethevol

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biopsyman View Post
Obama would have said.. US took advantage of Haiti for many years therefore we need to send them US taxpayer money
And then he would have bowed to everyone in the room before reminding them to put air in their tires.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 12:05 PM   #24
tim
Volsquatch

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Vol View Post
Should have added the "Don't care, it's accurate" choice.
Yes
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 12:09 PM   #25
FLVOL_79
Braaaains!

I hope he did.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 12:27 PM   #26
T-TownVol

You batch when he lies.....You batch when he tells the truth.......
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #27
DinkinFlicka
Erect Member

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumscalcium View Post
This was a closed door meeting in which some little ***** got butthurt and told on him, not some speech.
"Told on him."

Just let that sink in, guys.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 01:43 PM   #28
Rasputin_Vol
Libertad y Orden

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol8188 View Post
Sounds like the left is determined to get him even if they have to make things up.
I could see Trump saying something like that, but since we have a single source coming from the Dems saying it, you have to question the veracity of the source.

Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLS INC. View Post
I'm glad my destiny was to be a Vol, because everything else is second tier.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 01:45 PM   #29
FLVOL69

Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole" Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin_Vol View Post
I could see Trump saying something like that, but since we have a single source coming from the Dems saying it, you have to question the veracity of the source.
Dick Turbin is a prolific liar with an agenda, more feigned liberal outrage
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 01:47 PM   #30
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinkinFlicka View Post
Most of the world is a ****hole, boys.
Gainesville
Tuscaloosa
Athens
Colombia SC
Lexington

That's my list!
Reply With Quote TOP