Illegals already starting to flee, millions of others prime for deportation

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants on deportation hit list | Washington Examiner

Secrets has already received reports that illegals are already starting to leave the country. One source said that some in Virginia left for the border on Wednesday, the day Donald Trump was declared the winner.

The rest, well...
Some 1.4 million illegals who followed President Obama's request to sign up for two controversial amnesty programs could be among the first to face deportation under the new administration.

The reason: In exchange for getting into the two programs, they handed over their identities, home addresses, and admitted to being in the United States illegally, making them the easiest to find and legally deport.

"I was surprised anyone would be stupid enough to sign up for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans). Yet apparently hundreds of thousands of people did so anyway," said John Miano of the Center for Immigration Studies.

He said in a blog post that the programs are dead under a Trump administration and those who signed up "created a list of prime candidates for deportation with names, addresses, and an admission of illegal alien status."

Bye

Reactions: 12 people
Great, maybe the ones that are legal can find work and get off obama welfare.

Doubt that. Espically working jobs that undocumented immigrants work. Their lazy asses wouldn't last a day working the jobs that they work. Out in the fields, maids, fast food, etc. Those jobs are plentiful now and they don't work them now, what makes you think they'll work them if even more of those jobs open up?

Reactions: 3 people
Doubt that. Espically working jobs that undocumented immigrants work. Their lazy asses wouldn't last a day working the jobs that they work. Out in the fields, maids, fast food, etc. Those jobs are plentiful now and they don't work them now, what makes you think they'll work them if even more of those jobs open up?

1. decreased welfare, a lot of things people won't do, they will when them and theirs get hungry.
2. with fewer workers, especially undocumented who don't have pay protection/minimum wage, the pay for those jobs will go up. what someone won't do for $8 an hour they might do for $10 an hour.
3. hopefully, eventually, we teach that there is nothing wrong with those jobs. right now there is a stigma against it. even the outlook of Louisianan judges are weighted by the terribleness of working up a sweat.

Reactions: 1 person

Paul Bedard's file

Bedard.jpg
Paul Bedard is a columnist for the Washington Examiner.

The PolitiFact scorecard

• True0(0)
  • Mostly True0(0)
  • Half True0(0)
  • Mostly False1 (100%)(1)
  • False0(0)
  • Pants on Fire0(0)

Also has previously been caught lying about numbers and reports.

Paul Bedard | Media Matters for America

Reactions: 4 people
I read where De Blasio said he will refuse to hand over NYC's list of illegals numbering 850k. The legislation that set it up also contains a provision to destroy the file 12/31/16 in the event a Republican won the election.

Sounds like New York State doesn't need federal funding...

I really don't get the fascination with protecting illegal immigrants at all costs. These are the same people that ***** about a $15 minimum wage but they insist on keeping illegal immigrants in the country, a large contributor to lower wages. Higher wages will happen if you remove people who are working under the table.

I read where De Blasio said he will refuse to hand over NYC's list of illegals numbering 850k. The legislation that set it up also contains a provision to destroy the file 12/31/16 in the event a Republican won the election.

Link? That seems like an odd thing to put into a statute. I'm having trouble believing it.

Reactions: 2 people
I've said this a million times. I don't blame people for sneaking into this country to work. Hell, I may have done the same thing in their shoes.

The only way to halt this is to strengthen the Mexican economy.

We can waste money by deporting or building walls or whatever, but it doesn't fix the issue. Most people we deport will find their way back in.

How do we fix the Mexican economy? That's an interesting question. I read on Forbes that Mexican drug cartels are making 30 million for every 2 million invested.

To save this post fr being tl;dr I'll leave this open for opinions.

Reactions: 2 people
I've said this a million times. I don't blame people for sneaking into this country to work. Hell, I may have done the same thing in their shoes.

The only way to halt this is to strengthen the Mexican economy.

We can waste money by deporting or building walls or whatever, but it doesn't fix the issue. Most people we deport will find their way back in.

How do we fix the Mexican economy? That's an interesting question. I read on Forbes that Mexican drug cartels are making 30 million for every 2 million invested.

To save this post fr being tl;dr I'll leave this open for opinions.

That's a bassakwards approach.

We don't need to worry about Mexico's economy or a wall. We simply need to make it illegal, punishable by prison and big fines to hire an illegal immigrant. And then enforce the law. Nothing more needs to be done.

Reactions: 7 people
Link? That seems like an odd thing to put into a statute. I'm having trouble believing it.

Believe it sister.

A provision of the ID law that allows the personal information retained in the database to be "destroyed" by the end of the year -- a deadline included intentionally in case a "Tea Party Republican" won the White House, according to one of the law's sponsors -- could also be enacted, de Blasio said.

Believe it sister.

A provision of the ID law that allows the personal information retained in the database to be "destroyed" by the end of the year -- a deadline included intentionally in case a "Tea Party Republican" won the White House, according to one of the law's sponsors -- could also be enacted, de Blasio said.

Why would they even have a database?

Believe it sister.

Oh, okay, well that is allowed by law. In fact, it is a frequent occurrence that laws are set to expire or renew based on tripwires like election dates. That is nothing new.

The way his post read, it made it seem like the statute actually made the status of the list depend on who won, which would be really strange and is not the case from what you are telling me.

Does this mean that the the deportation of illegals will not be as difficult as the news media led us to believe? Pretty ingenious, this self deporting plot of Trump.

Oh, okay, well that is allowed by law. In fact, it is a frequent occurrence that laws are set to expire or renew based on tripwires like election dates. That is nothing new.

The way his post read, it made it seem like the statute actually made the status of the list depend on who won, which would be really strange and is not the case from what you are telling me.

But is it legal to designate when a law expires based on the results of an election?

We need to focus on immigration reform. Not amnesty. It is entirely too difficult for immigrants to come here legally and even more difficult to become a citizen. Heck I have a buddy, been married to a Fillippinno national for 10+ yrs still waiting for her to become a citizen.

We need to focus on immigration reform. Not amnesty. It is entirely too difficult for immigrants to come here legally and even more difficult to become a citizen. Heck I have a buddy, been married to a Fillippinno national for 10+ yrs still waiting for her to become a citizen.

You know who really, really hates illegal aliens? Legal immigrants.

Reactions: 6 people

I agree. Immigrating legally shouldn't be so hard or expensive. We have friends in Australia who have been trying to immigrate for the past 6 or 7 years and bring their business with them.

You know who really, really hates illegal aliens? Legal immigrants.

Absolutely. I have tons of family that came here from Poland and Mexico, legally, and they hate illegal immigrants. People want to attach ethnicity to this term. It's a legal status. There are tons of illegals here from Europe and Asia.

I agree. Immigrating legally shouldn't be so hard or expensive. We have friends in Australia who have been trying to immigrate for the past 6 or 7 years and bring their business with them.

And why would we want that?

VN Store

Back