Riots in Charlotte Tonight

All i know is my friend from Charlotte said unarmed black man was killed by cops today.

Charlotte is in the news for all the wrong reasons lately

Reactions: 1 person
Cops claim he had a weapon. He jumped in the car when they pulled up, they approached the car and he got out still holding the weapon and apparently threatened them.

But his brother said he was holding a book and waiting on his son to be dropped off from school.

If i understood correctly, officers said he confronted them. Family said he was reading his book doing nothing. Completely different accounts. This won't end well either way.

What I don't like is the police tactics I'm seeing. Charlotte PD isn't controlling the situation at all. When I first turned it on they let the officers get swarmed by the protesters. Next they let themselves get pelted with bottles. At some point when the crowd starts getting aggressive they have to respond.

If i understood correctly, officers said he confronted them. Family said he was reading his book doing nothing. Completely different accounts. This won't end well either way.

Of course it's differing accounts. The offenders are always upstanding citizens that have never done a thing wrong

Reactions: 8 people
Of course it's differing accounts. The offenders are always upstanding citizens that have never done a thing wrong

Yeah, cause cops have never lied...especially when they have eveeything to lose and a **** storm of trouble swirling around them.

I am not gonna jump to any conclusions

Reactions: 4 people
Charlotte media is reporting several police injuries and that the officer was black.

I don't understand why people still haven't learned to comply with police orders

Reactions: 6 people
What I don't like is the police tactics I'm seeing. Charlotte PD isn't controlling the situation at all. When I first turned it on they let the officers get swarmed by the protesters. Next they let themselves get pelted with bottles. At some point when the crowd starts getting aggressive they have to respond.

Unfortunately you have too many PC minded individuals in positions of authority within the LE ranks.

Reactions: 3 people
They stopped interstate I-85 in Charlotte now. They're looting big rigs that are stopped on the interstate and they set a fire in the middle of traffic.

Some protesters were heard yelling “Black lives matter,” and “Hands up, don’t shoot!” One person held up a sign saying “Stop Killing Us.”

They might actually get some sympathy from if they were also protesting (rioting) in Chicago for black on black shootings.

No. Just when the cops do it. They are fos....

Unfortunately you have too many PC minded individuals in positions of authority within the LE ranks.

Really? Is that why we have so many trigger happy cops?

Not talking about this specific case because it seems like it may or may not hae been justified, but in general.

lollolol :eek:lol: :good!:

Ahh good one. He dindunuffin as usual.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back