Proof The Government is Lying About Marijuana

Coug

All the while fighting the Marijuana war, locking it's own citizens up for it's distribution and/or use, and crying to the heavens that it has no medicinal value and is nothing more than an addictive, useless drug the US government has had it's own patent on Marijuana. For the past 11 years now the US government has held a patent on Marijuana, specifically it's Cannabinoid traits.

United States Patent
Patent No.: 6,630,507 B1
Date Of Patent: October 7, 2003

Assignee: The United States Of America as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services.
Washington, DC

For It's Use Of: Cannabinoids As Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/US-patent-6630507.pdf

Point being Cannabis does both in fact and by evidence of patent by the US government have medicinal value.

Reactions: 7 people
I am pretty sure most people under 60 can agree that the war on drugs, especially when associated with weed, destroys communities and lives for no reason.

In regards to the patent, is that the GS14 classified stuff from halfbaked maybe?..

Reactions: 2 people
I am pretty sure most people under 60 can agree that the war on drugs, especially when associated with weed, destroys communities and lives for no reason.

In regards to the patent, is that the GS14 classified stuff from halfbaked maybe?..

So people over 60 enjoy the fact that communities are being destroyed? How has the war on drug destroyed communities? It's saved a lot of loves and kept a lot if places clean and safe. I could care less about weed, but other drugs need strong enforcement and opposition to their use for communities to thrive and not have crack heads running around.

Reactions: 1 person
So people over 60 enjoy the fact that communities are being destroyed? How has the war on drug destroyed communities? It's saved a lot of loves and kept a lot if places clean and safe. I could care less about weed, but other drugs need strong enforcement and opposition to their use for communities to thrive and not have crack heads running around.

It destroys communities by locking people up stupid offenses..and I said in regards to weed.

People over 60 still seem to believe the old hype about marijuana making you go insane and commit violent acts of mayhem.

Lock the crack heads up no doubt.

Reactions: 3 people

Anyone who avoids hard drugs only because they're illegal is probably someone whose death would benefit society. The war on drugs is a losing proposition on all fronts.

Reactions: 2 people
There is a great documentary on the history of marajauna in the US by Woody Harrelson. The reason it became illegal in the US is because the tobacco companies lobbied against it. It was a huge threat to them financially.

It destroys communities by locking people up stupid offenses..and I said in regards to weed.

People over 60 still seem to believe the old hype about marijuana making you go insane and commit violent acts of mayhem.

Lock the crack heads up no doubt.
No you didn't, you said "especially associated with weed."

But I agree, if we're talking about weed, legalize it. And not medically, just make it legal across the board. Why should doctors benefit from patients trying to get prescriptions and patients have to lie. People should be able to grow there own or pick it up at the store and smoke it as long as they're not endangering others.

No you didn't, you said "especially associated with weed."

In regards to, associated with ,pertaining to..what don't you understand?

I said the war on drugs, especially associated with weed, ruins communities.

Imagine if cops arrested everyone in your neighborhood for parking on the side of the road and not having your drivers door facing the middle of the road? Sounds dumb? Well thats the law. Are you hurting anyone? Nope. So how does arresting someone for smoking a joint make sense? Is it against the law? Yep. Is it hurting anyone? Nope.

Weed should be treated no different than booze, which causes diabetes II, obesity, liver cancer, can poison you, can kill you, give you pancreatitis, liver disease, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, anemia, cirrhosis, hepatitis, or the 270,000+ DUI deaths since 1991..

full disclosure : I dont do drugs and dont think people should.

There are well educated people that are addicted to drugs or alcohol.

Yeah let's take our ball and go home, no need to do as much as we can when everyone knows we'll never reach perfection or have all the answers. Religion will always have secular education beaten in that regard.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah let's take our ball and go home, no need to do as much as we can when everyone knows we'll never reach perfection or have all the answers. Religion will always have secular education beaten in that regard.

Pouring more money into education isnt the answer. Have you spoken to anyone around the ages of 14 to 25 lately? You'd be hard pressed not think you were talking to a rutabaga. We pour more and more money into education and the outcome is worse and worse.

Novel idea..how about parents take some responsibility? I know, I know, that might be a bit too much to ask for when its just so easy to pass the buck off to the schools.

Reactions: 4 people
In regards to, associated with ,pertaining to..what don't you understand?

I said the war on drugs, especially associated with weed, ruins communities.

Imagine if cops arrested everyone in your neighborhood for parking on the side of the road and not having your drivers door facing the middle of the road? Sounds dumb? Well thats the law. Are you hurting anyone? Nope. So how does arresting someone for smoking a joint make sense? Is it against the law? Yep. Is it hurting anyone? Nope.

Weed should be treated no different than booze, which causes diabetes II, obesity, liver cancer, can poison you, can kill you, give you pancreatitis, liver disease, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, anemia, cirrhosis, hepatitis, or the 270,000+ DUI deaths since 1991..

full disclosure : I dont do drugs and dont think people should.
Especially can include more than one inference. In regards to only calls out one item.

Pouring more money into education isnt the answer. Have you spoken to anyone around the ages of 14 to 25 lately? You'd be hard pressed not think you were talking to a rutabaga. We pour more and more money into education and the outcome is worse and worse.

Novel idea..how about parents take some responsibility? I know, I know, that might be a bit too much to ask for when its just so easy to pass the buck off to the schools.

A poor education system creates bad parents. At some point we have to improve it, and redirecting money away from pointless wars (both abroad and domestic) to education isn't the worst idea.

Reactions: 4 people
Especially can include more than one inference. In regards to only calls out one item.

mm no. especially means to single one thing out..especially, more than others, specifically...or how a coworker of mine says "Pacifically"..:ermm:
:unsure:

A poor education system creates bad parents. At some point we have to improve it, and redirecting money away from pointless wars (both abroad and domestic) to education isn't the worst idea.

Mm bad parents create bad parents. I don't see what education, especially a government funded one, is going to do to change that.

But I do agree with taking some of that forced freedom money and putting it into education..maybe fund more sports and recreation time so the future generations are a bunch of feeble fat fatty mcFatfat's.

They will still be dumb and believe things like you have to have "empathy" for the downtrodden.

edit- and the quality of your education largely depends on what one does with the information learned.

mm no. especially means to single one thing out..especially, more than others, specifically...or how a coworker of mine says "Pacifically"..:ermm:
:unsure:

Well you first said especially, which you singled out weed, but included all others first. Then your next post said in regards to, which you were implying you were only talking about weed. You even quoted yourself incorrectly.

Well you first said especially, which you singled out weed, but included all others first. Then your next post said in regards to, which you were implying you were only talking about weed. You even quoted yourself incorrectly.

Sweet merciful infant baby santa claus jesus christchild..

I said the war on drugs and I included a list but I singled out weed because its the lesser of the evils associated with the war on drugs. I didnt quote myself later on I just again singled out weed using different nomenclature.

Do you want to talk about how many "loves are lost" without the war on drugs? Probably not.

This is the internet. Grammar, whether good or bad, doesn't count. WEED between the lines.

VN Store

Back