Thanks But No Thanks---We Prefer WAR

I am not even sure what that means, LG.

But as usual, I thank you for the deep insight you add to this board.

Reactions: 1 person
If Egypt offered Israel the same land and they rejected it do you think you would have the same reaction?

They are both as bad as eachother.

Reactions: 4 people
If Egypt offered Israel the same land and they rejected it do you think you would have the same reaction?

If I was trying to get land from someone who it rightly belonged to and I had no right to it at all and someone else offered me more land (5 times) just across the river I would take it.

Why would they even consider it?

If I was trying to get land from someone who it rightly belonged to and I had no right to it at all and someone else offered me more land (5 times) just across the river I would take it.

Who are you to determine who has rightful ownership of the land? Israel is a Western construct, let's not pretend it isn't and also let's not pretend they are not illegally settling in the West Bank.

I agree Palestine should not be firing rockets at Israel and vice versa but to say they are stupid to not want to move from their homeland, the land where they were born and raised, is absurd.

I mean if we're going to talk about rightful ownership of land, the Palestinian people have been the majority settlers in that region for centuries. In fact that name "Palestine" was given to the region by the Romans in the 2nd century C.E. The Israelis main claim revolves around religion and if that gives them rightful ownership than Muslims and Christians have an equal argument for the land as well.

Who are you to determine who has rightful ownership of the land? Israel is a Western construct, let's not pretend it isn't and also let's not pretend they are not illegally settling in the West Bank.

I agree Palestine should not be firing rockets at Israel and vice versa but to say they are stupid to not want to move from their homeland, the land where they were born and raised, is absurd.

I mean if we're going to talk about rightful ownership of land, the Palestinian people have been the majority settlers in that region for centuries. In fact that name "Palestine" was given to the region by the Romans in the 2nd century C.E. The Israelis main claim revolves around religion and if that gives them rightful ownership than Muslims and Christians have an equal argument for the land as well.

My friend I think all boundaries have been settled by war.

Islam is a violent religion. Can we agree on that?

You wouldn't if the land was a barren wasteland. I know parts of the Sinai are pretty rough, is the proposed land inhabitable?

You wouldn't if the land was a barren wasteland. I know parts of the Sinai are pretty rough, is the proposed land inhabitable?

I am sure the vast resources of the West and the Kingdoms of the cradle would be able to make it inhabitable.

I would be willing to bet Israel would even chip in.

My friend I think all boundaries have been settled by war.

Islam is a violent religion. Can we agree on that?

Oh for sure but Zionism can be a ***** too. Balfour should've just declared the Jewish state on the Falkland Islands or something and then they would have no quasi-legal justification for illegal settlement.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh for sure but Zionism can be a ***** too. Balfour should've just declared the Jewish state on the Falkland Islands or something and then they would have no quasi-legal justification for illegal settlement.

You know war is a *****

would you be willing to settle it on the pitch?

Does this standard only apply to the land currently called Israel? Does this also apply to other territories, lands, and continents?

Does this standard only apply to the land currently called Israel? Does this also apply to other territories, lands, and continents?

As far as I'm concerned the age of Imperialism ended after WWII. This is the 21st century now, you can't go and steal land by force. It's not right. The West seems quite happy to tell Russia they are wrong to do it in Ukraine and ISIS they are wrong to do it in Northern Iraq (and rightly so), but when it comes to Israel's illegal expansion and settlement on the West Bank there's a different standard.

As far as I'm concerned the age of Imperialism ended after WWII. This is the 21st century now, you can't go and steal land by force. It's not right. The West seems quite happy to tell Russia they are wrong to do it in Ukraine and ISIS they are wrong to do it in Northern Iraq (and rightly so), but when it comes to Israel's illegal expansion and settlement on the West Bank there's a different standard.

Any land claimed and established before the end of WWII is grandfathered in? After, say 1950, all those territories should be returned to those who claimed it beforehand?

OK well I'm a history buff.

The only solution to this is all out war.

Isreal should just go ahead and push the Palestinians into the sea and be do with it.

It will never end otherwise.

OK well I'm a history buff.

The only solution to this is all out war.

Isreal should just go ahead and push the Palestinians into the sea and be do with it.

It will never end otherwise.

Let's just hope extraterrestrials make themselves known soon. Then all this petty human squabbling will become irrelevant and cease to be an issue.

Let's just hope extraterrestrials make themselves known soon. Then all this petty human squabbling will become irrelevant and cease to be an issue.

Well it is what it is.

Again I say if we have all these values why not just let "our" God decide it on the pitch?

That would beat the hell outta war...

Well it is what it is.

Again I say if we have all these values why not just let "our" God decide it on the pitch?

That would beat the hell outta war...

Well I'm agnostic so I don't have a God per se and I'm sure not every resident in that region does either.

Well I'm agnostic so I don't have a God per se and I'm sure not every resident in that region does either.

Well I'll tell you this.

The "West" supports Israel.

They are not going anywhere, right or wrong.

That's just a fact.

So you saying this is wrong?

Sheet man I complain about things everyday that I promise you in my heart I know I know are not right...

But I willing to compromise when I see the future and know that I will not get every little thing I want.

You know what I love.

I love my Children.

And I am not going out to kill because I was slighted.

The entire middle east is a Western Construct. In fact your home country drew up most of the borders in that part of the world.. just saying..

Lol rightly belongs to? That's a joke.

VN Store

Back