Muslims behead yet another person

NEO

Eat at Joe's
Reactions: 4 people
AOL.com Article - BREAKING: Video appears to have captured gruesome beheading of US journalist James Foley

You would think at some point the majority of people would wake up and realize there are more crazy Muslims out there than decent ones.

Also...before the fire storm happens on here from all the liberals....if there were more good and normal ones then why is the Middle East in such turmoil and women still have no rights?

In before "It's unfair for us to judge them because we're not part of their culture and it's inappropriate to force our western ideals on them thus making all this evil America's fault".

Reactions: 1 person
AOL.com Article - BREAKING: Video appears to have captured gruesome beheading of US journalist James Foley

You would think at some point the majority of people would wake up and realize there are more crazy Muslims out there than decent ones.

Also...before the fire storm happens on here from all the liberals....if there were more good and normal ones then why is the Middle East in such turmoil and women still have no rights?

You say this as if the US and Christians were leading the battle for women's rights.

You do realize that it wasn't until half a century after giving blacks the right to vote, that we finally allowed women to vote. As horrific as our historical treatment of blacks has been, it took another 50 years for us to decide women should be able to vote also.

And I really hope you don't believe it was our nations large Muslim population who prevented that from happening.

Reactions: 6 people
Also a large amount of their misguided views on gender equality share a stricken resemblance to Old Testament views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

You do realize how large the population of Islam is right?? How in the world does your link even come close to representing the majority of Muslims?

Reactions: 3 people
You do realize how large the population of Islam is right?? How in the world does your link even come close to representing the majority of Muslims?

It would be like showing someone attack an abortion clinic and then claiming they represent the majority of Christians.

It would be like showing someone attack an abortion clinic and then claiming they represent the majority of Christians.

I agree..........and I'm far from a liberal as the OP indicates you have to be if you don't believe all Muslims are head chopping terrorists. I'm just not a ****ing idiot.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree..........and I'm far from a liberal as the OP indicates you have to be if you don't believe all Muslims are head chopping terrorists. I'm just not a ****ing idiot.

No, you are definitely pretty liberal. Instead of saying something like "gosh, that's horrible," you go on to defend Muslims. You clearly have a warped mindset.

Reactions: 7 people
You say this as if the US and Christians were leading the battle for women's rights.

You do realize that it wasn't until half a century after giving blacks the right to vote, that we finally allowed women to vote. As horrific as our historical treatment of blacks has been, it took another 50 years for us to decide women should be able to vote also.

And I really hope you don't believe it was our nations large Muslim population who prevented that from happening.

Again you want to live in the past. It's tiresome.

No, you are definitely pretty liberal. Instead of saying something like "gosh, that's horrible," you go on to defend Muslims. You clearly have a warped mindset.

Please show me where I am defending anyone who commits these crimes. I just dont choose to label an entire group of people based on the actions of the minority.

Nominated for the most myopic and uninformed statement on the VN forums for 2014.

Get a grip dude.

Edit: This isnt a liberal vs conservative thing, the fact that you would infer that is simply moronic.

Last edited:
Please show me where I am defending anyone who commits these crimes. I just dont choose to label an entire group of people based on the actions of the minority.

Again, your response wasn't to condemn the attack and was instead to point out that all Muslims aren't beheading people. Good job.

Reactions: 2 people
Again, your response wasn't to condemn the attack and was instead to point out that all Muslims aren't beheading people. Good job.

Neither was the OP, it wasn't about the attack or the condemnation of the attack. It was yet another thread taking a single incident and suggesting its what all people do of a certain religion. By the way, you have yet to condemn this act ITT either, so what does that say about you?

Reactions: 5 people

I believe he was responding to this, which was in the OP.

Neither was the OP, it wasn't about the attack or the condemnation of the attack. It was yet another thread taking a single incident and suggesting its what all people do of a certain religion. By the way, you have yet to condemn this act ITT either, so what does that say about you?

I condemned it yesterday in the Isis thread.

Hog, it's yet another thread where someone brought up a current event and the religion bashers get to spew forth their filth.

You knew the answer before you even asked.

I did but it would be interesting to get a thoughtful and coherent answer from him. He is a teacher and should have the skills to explain his views.

Hog, it's yet another thread where someone brought up a current event and the religion bashers get to spew forth their filth.

You knew the answer before you even asked.

Oh please. It happens in every thread. Go look at a thread about a republican getting in trouble and see how quick it turns into a "but a democrat did it too" thread.

VN Store

Back