Spreading Islam the Obama way.

gsvol

U.S. Taxpayers Subsidize More Overseas Mosques (video) « Creeping Sharia

The story of the U.S. State Department funding mosques overseas was uncovered in July 2010 when reporter Justin Farmer from ABC affiliate WSBTV Channel 2 in Atlanta Georgia did an investigative report. Farmers’ story focused on how the U.S. was spending its tax payer dollars while supposedly trying to cut the budget.

The U.S. budget is so bad that we need to cut $487 billion in defense spending, but Hillary Clinton signed a check for $770 million from the U.S. State Department’s USAID program to rebuild Egypt’s sewer system. Funny I thought our own infrastructure here in the U.S. is in dire need of repair.

But what was supposed to be a ‘sewer’ rebuild is much more. The USAID website shows both before and after pictures of one such mosque in Cairo, Egypt.

It states,

The Saleh Talai Mosque in historic Islamic Cairo, dating back to the 10th century, is now active, and open for prayers and tourists. This mosque suffered for decades from rising groundwater contaminated with sewage. USAID, as part of its $770 million Cairo Sewerage Program, allocated $2.3 million for lowering the groundwater at the mosque area, replacing the old sewage collector, and providing a healthier environment for people living in the area.

..But Section 205.1(d) of title 22 of the Code of Federal Regulations prohibits USAID funds from being used for the rehabilitation of structures to the extent that those structures are used for “inherently religious activities.” It is impossible to separate religion from a mosque; any such projects will necessarily support Islam.
------------------------

Americans also may be surprised to learn that the United States has been an active participant in mosque construction projects overseas. In April, U.S. Ambassador to Tanzania Alfonso E. Lenhardt helped cut the ribbon at the 12th-century Kizimkazi Mosque, which was refurbished with assistance from the United States under a program to preserve culturally significant buildings. The U.S. government also helped save the Amr Ebn El Aas Mosque in Cairo, which dates back to 642.

The mosque’s namesake was the Muslim conqueror of Christian Egypt, who built the structure on the site where he had pitched his tent before doing battle with the country’s Byzantine rulers. For those who think the Ground Zero Mosque is an example of “Muslim triumphalism” glorifying conquest, the Amr Ebn El Aas Mosque is an example of such a monument – and one paid for with U.S. taxpayer funds.
---------------------------------

One does not have to be an Iranian nuclear scientist to understand the above law. It is illegal, period. But it doesn’t end there; Dr. Laurie Roth wrote in the Canadian Free Press in August 2010,

What I have uncovered is unacceptable, obscene and should be fought at all levels by the American people. Our State Department is using undisclosed amounts of US tax dollars to build and renovate Islamic Mosques in 27 different countries. They do this under an ‘outreach’ program with the purpose of fostering ‘good will’ in Muslim countries. The state department will not reveal just how much they spend on overseas, foreign programs but a very reliable source told me most likely it is in the hundreds of billions.
------------------------------

My own research found more than just 27 countries. According to the Associated Press also August 2010,
This year, the Obama administration will spend nearly $6 million to restore 63 historic and cultural sites, including mosques and minarets, in 55 nations, according to State Department documents.

So now it’s 55 countries not 27, but really, what are a few more minarets anyway.

mods, can you toss this in one of the other 100 muslim threads? thanks.

How about putting it into one of the 'wasting tax dollars' threads?

How do you feel about the administration violating our laws by supporting religious institutions?

I'm skerred.

That's not all you are but I wouldn't want to use inappropriate language in describing just what you are.

Can you say skewed, stewed and tatooed?

i aint skeert

You are more like skewered.

Here is an interesting question, what are the chances Hitlery's state department offer to rebuild the six or so churches destroyed in Egypt since the Arab spring?

I'd say the chances are ten to one, none.

Shaw added that although the loans are targeted toward Muslims, any business owner can apply for a similar loan with an interest rate that has a similar effect as the Sharia law loans. The city also offers a handful of other business assistance programs.
I'm still trying to find the issue with this

Instead of charging interest, the city and the ADC estimate how long it will take the business to pay off the loan and totals what the interest would be. That amount is added as a lump sum to the total cost of the loan.
Of the 54 loans the city and the ADC has given, only one has gone into default.
According to a 2009 report from the Small Business Administration, the national default rates are around 12 percent.
ok what am I missing?

and you might want to link to an actual story instead of some ridiculous blog if you want people to take it seriously

I'm just hoping H4H can explain why loans with a fixed interest rate are proof the Muslims are taking over?

Where does gs find this stuff? Creepingsharia? Really?

I think someone wrote a book by that title, or at least some lengthy essays, it's a fairly common term used in America these days, have you not heard it before?

There are two ways to advance sharia, by conquering and imposing islam or by slight little advancements that are seemingly acceptable to any society that is foolish enough to defer to moslem demands.

Here is another example of creeping sharia.

Women-only swim times in Columbia evidence of 'creeping Sharia' - Baltimore Sun

The Columbia Association's decision to hold women-only swim times is yet another example of a disturbing trend in this country which forces us all, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, into Sharia compliance. Like the Kudzu weed, which now covers over 7 million acres of the American Southeast, the threat of "creeping Sharia" will adversely and unalterably change the social, cultural and political landscape of this country forever.

Jesse Newbum, a spokeswoman with the Columbia Association said "CA was founded on inclusion." I'm curious if Ms. Newbum could explain how a policy which effectively discriminates against half the population (men) can be inclusive? Will the CA also be providing female-only lifeguards during these set-aside sessions to further appease Muslim sensibilities?

That is from the Baltimore Sun, I hope that's good enough for your diserning tastes in reading materials. :crazy:

ok what am I missing?

The big picture??

Can you examine one grain of sand and imagine a beach?

Some more examples on sharia finance;

Creeping Shariah | Shariah Finance Watch

but then finance is only one facet of sharia law that would govern everything, even when you smile or not, at what point do you draw the line and say no more before you reach this point?:

muslim-woman-stoned-to-death-for-adultery.jpg

"It is easier to resist in the beginning than in the end."
Leonardo Da Vinci

Reactions: 1 person
giving fixed rate loans is the gateway to women getting stoned? You are an absolutely ridiculous troll

they have women-only gyms (may even have pools there). Is that "creeping sharia" also?

it truly scares me that people like you exist

I'm still trying to find the issue with this

ok what am I missing?

and you might want to link to an actual story instead of some ridiculous blog if you want people to take it seriously

Apparently you are missing the entire article. The issue is the idea that a government entity would be in the business of providing a religious based loan to any one. If this were a Christian initiative that was being highlighted; you, Milo and a couple of others would have calved by now.

As for the quip about being taken seriously, are you really questioning the accuracy of the report or are you just being a jerk?

Oh never mind I know the answer to that one.:)

Last edited:
giving fixed rate loans is the gateway to women getting stoned? You are an absolutely ridiculous troll

they have women-only gyms (may even have pools there). Is that "creeping sharia" also?

it truly scares me that people like you exist

Troll?

If I were the fearful type, it would scare me that people like you not only exist but a wide swath of the population in this country are of a like mind in your ignorance or at the bare minimum suffer from faulty thinking.

Sharia compliant finance and stoning women accused of adultery who have no recourse under sharia law are both examples of islamic law.

You sidestepped my question, where do you draw the line?

It's not that they have women only pools, it's that women and men may not bathe together in a public pool because moslems complain that they are offended.

If that is the case then let them build their own muslim only pools and not attend the public pools.

‘Creeping Sharia’ Leads to Arrest of Christians at Michigan Muslinfest

Police arrested four Christians for disorderly conduct the other day after they tried to distribute Gospel of John books outside the Dearborn Arab International Festival — held in the heavily muslinized city of Dearborn, near Detroit. According to “John,” who posted the arrest video on the Internet and also possibly wrote the gospel in question, “under Sharia law it is forbidden to proselytize to Muslims.” OK maybe. But WHO CARES, the Constitution rules the land, right? Not in Dearborn, the city where it’s “All Allah, all the time.”

Again the question; 'at what point do we stop appeasing moslem demands?'

Do we consider our own rights, established over hundreds of years with a good deal bloodshed, sweat and setting legal precedent or do we just simply do everything we can to accomodate a legal system that is the antithema to individual freedom? :no:

"Do not go gentle into that good night, rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back