51% of American think hussein doesn't get reelected

I'm surprised it's even that close really, judging by the comments below the article i'd say those numbers are rather generous.

Last edited:
things are definitely looking up for American if neither Obama nor Palin are going to be elected President in 2012.

i would not be suprised one bit if oblabla is reelected.

he's a shoo-in if the GOP nominates another milquetoast like Dole or McCain. Then again, Palin or Romney will also likely tilt the election in his favor as well.

I have no faith in the GOP establishment to come up with a candidate.

he's a shoo-in if the GOP nominates another milquetoast like Dole or McCain. Then again, Palin or Romney will also likely tilt the election in his favor as well.

I have no faith in the GOP establishment to come up with a candidate.

I undestand what you're saying. I look at it from a different perspective. I do think that the gop nominee will not be any of those.

Since it is a CNN poll I would guess the real number would be closer to 61 than 51.

BHOToast2012.jpg

Senate Fort Hood report whitewashes Obama’s culpability [Reader Post] | Flopping Aces

"All three major domestic terror attacks
of 2009 were directly enabled by Obama's
reverse-profiling orders, exempting
Muslims from scrutiny."
-------------------

The Senate’s “Ticking Time Bomb” report
fails to mention Obama’s reverse-profiling
orders, or the First Amendment excuse for
ignoring Hasan’s emails to al Qaeda.

HASAN.jpg

Obama has recently been trying to reestablish
his credentials as a Christian but how is it
he can quote the moslem advan perfectly in
Arabic but when trying to quote one short
verse from Isaiah recently he botched it???

BTW, that particular verse played a roll in
the Ollie North trial and is in the transcript
of the proceedings.

The verse is Isaiah 40:31; "But they that wait
on the LORD shall renew their strength; they
shall mount up with wings as eagles; they
shall run, and not be weary; and they shall
walk, and not faint."

I believe Barry Soetoro left out 'renew their
strength.'

2ngeyc7.jpg

Last edited:
Sucks that Americans have little confidence in the UN, but adore our unilateral, cowboy diplomacy. Hussein had a good shot of permanently getting reelected until President Walker showed up.

Sucks that Americans have little confidence in the UN, but adore our unilateral, cowboy diplomacy. Hussein had a good shot of permanently getting reelected until President Walker showed up.

what has been unilateral about US diplomacy? Seems to me as if the US has bent over backwards to mollify a lot of critics in terms of foreign policy. The only place where I see the US has remained stubbornly one-sided, and rightly so, is between Israel and the Palestinians.

what has been unilateral about US diplomacy? Seems to me as if the US has bent over backwards to mollify a lot of critics in terms of foreign policy. The only place where I see the US has remained stubbornly one-sided, and rightly so, is between Israel and the Palestinians.

US isn't anymore, hussein has done all he could against Israel. the problem is that he can't be too agressive because he'll make his jewish base angry

the majority of American Jews could care less about what goes on in Israel.

where have I defended Muslims? You contend that the POTUS is a Muslim but you can't back it up

you are like lead paint to the politics forum

where have I defended Muslims? You contend that the POTUS is a Muslim but you can't back it up

you are like lead paint to the politics forum

what's the point of providing you any link. it's not going to change your perception of him.

I guess you didn't understand my joke.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

what's the point of providing you any link. it's not going to change your perception of him.

that I think he's a moron won't change no matter what religion he decides to be.

There is no reputable link to the Pres being a Muslim. None. And the fact it doesn't exist still doesn't stop bottom feeders from trying to perpetuate the myth.

Another important consideration in the next
election is that there will be 33 senate
seats up for grabs and 23 of those are held
by democrats who should suffer several lost
seats.

Now if the republican party can just grow a
backbone, no doubt they will get heavy pressure
from the tea party.

There is no reputable link to the Pres being a Muslim. None. And the fact it doesn't exist still doesn't stop bottom feeders from trying to perpetuate the myth.

Exactly.

And I am tired of of people having no respect for our President. No matter who you voted for. Have some respect.

I did not vote for him, but I don't get delight in watching him fail. Just as I couldn't stand the constant berating on President Bush while he was in office.

I suppose it will only get worse from here.

Dignity is gone.

Exactly.

And I am tired of of people having no respect for our President. No matter who you voted for. Have some respect.

I did not vote for him, but I don't get delight in watching him fail. Just as I couldn't stand the constant berating on President Bush while he was in office.

I suppose it will only get worse from here.

Dignity is gone.

Well said.

VN Store

Back