Ad feedback thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I'm experimenting with some different things, so please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary and provide as many details as possible.

Thanks

:hi:

No problem. I haven't noticed anything yet.

I'm not really expecting anything odd on mobile. Ideally, anyway.

One user emailed me and told me a Cliff Bar ad popped up full screen on his PC. He wasn't happy, not that I blame him. :)

I'm not really expecting anything odd on mobile. Ideally, anyway.

One user emailed me and told me a Cliff Bar ad popped up full screen on his PC. He wasn't happy, not that I blame him. :)

Oh ok. I wouldn't mind if it was a Reese's ad, or perhaps even Zaxby's.

Went from getting ads for Asian women to getting ads for charities and oatmeal

I am seeing the same annoying dropdown ad, repeatedly. Bad enough that I would quit using mobile altogether.

Full screen video ads on mobile. Happens pretty much every time I open a thread. Site is absolutely not usable and these are by far the most obtrusive ads I have seen in a long time.

100 percent chance that Freak fixes it as soon as he figures out what's up. He never sleeps, so I'd be surprised if it takes very long.

Actually it might have stopped, for me at least.

The video ad in question is related to a Pandora jewelry banner ad.

I've updated some things that should fix that annoying pandora ad. It may take a bit to kick in. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That Pandora ad is a real pain in the behind. I think I'll be taking that off my Christmas wish list.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back