Breakdown Of Arrest / Citations

Can I rant a rave and be judge mental too? I want in on this to put my two cents in so I can judge kids about a party that I wasn't even attending and comment on their arrest as if I'm the "voice of reason". Ok, I'll go back down into mom's basement like the rest I you.

Can I rant a rave and be judge mental too? I want in on this to put my two cents in so I can judge kids about a party that I wasn't even attending and comment on their arrest as if I'm the "voice of reason". Ok, I'll go back down into mom's basement like the rest I you.

All rise, for the Honorable Judge Mental.

Reactions: 7 people
The "they are kids being kids" excuse is BS they know the rules like everyone else. Now I get they made a mistake but they still need to be punished.If AJ wants to go to the draft to avoid trouble then let him go CBJ needs to send a message to the rest of the team.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm torn..I know college kids are gonna party and at least they weren't in the club but if the officers had to come back a second time they had to do something.

wow, an awful lot of rationalization on these pages. IMO - you play loud music in an apt complex after 10 pm - expect to see police; you touch a policeman - expect to be taken down and see in the inside of a police station. You speak to a police officer - say 'yes sir and no sir.' then get an attorney if you have been wronged. Be a little smart and exercise the IQ points God gave you.

+1

Reactions: 2 people
Here we ***** go again! We debated this adnauseam yesterday. The point is that the police dept huffed and puffed to try and blow the house down. These are college kids, so they drank some beer bfd. Butch will handle it but I am tired of the crusaders trying to make this out to be something it's not. For those trying to get a player's scalp over this do your own damn soul searching.

The "they are kids being kids" excuse is BS they know the rules like everyone else. Now I get they made a mistake but they still need to be punished.If AJ wants to go to the draft to avoid trouble then let him go CBJ needs to send a message to the rest of the team.
You are a fool!

Reactions: 2 people

If you don't think there will be consequences, you're a fool. But dismissing someone from the team for something as minor as this is ridiculous. CBJ can deal with this in house and be done with it. He can send a message to the team in other ways besides kicking a kid off the team who made a mistake. It would be different had this been a second or third offense, but AJ has never been in trouble.

Is there a breakdown of Fulmer Cup rankings and National Championships? I'm pretty sure this is a good thing for us guys. We're back.

It's the culture of college. It happens on EVERY campus of EVERY major college. This is absolutely nothing new. Do I like it? No not at all but I'm at least prepared to accept the reality of it. Football players are going to party. They're going to drink. They're going to smoke weed. They're going to get arrested. It happens virtually everywhere. The question should never be IF this is going to happen. The question is when!

Good God! HOW many Florida players were arrested while Urban Meyer was coaching? How many SEC and National championships did they win? What about when Fulmer was winning SEC and National Championships? Exactly.
What I meant was people who do these kinds of things aren't champions because they won't be on the team! Sure, Florida won a few trophies, but you don't see Aaron Hernandez on a football field anymore, and a good many of those Florida players aren't on the field anymore either. They might have won some trophies but they aren't champions in life! We don't have time for these kinds of things to be taking place. If these guys mess up again they won't be on any Tennessee championship teams either! They are distractions. If they mess up again, kick them off the team!

Did they harm anybody? We're they driving? No. This sounds like these cops trying to puff out their chest. Congrats guys, hope you feel like winners. At least nobody got tazed or sprayed.

this^^^^

Tired of seeing this on USA Today and ESPN. This was a party in COLLEGE. NOT DURING THE FOOTBALL SEASON and there was some underage drinking. This is getting more coverage than the Auburn commit that just got arrested for drugs.....

What I meant was people who do these kinds of things aren't champions because they won't be on the team! Sure, Florida won a few trophies, but you don't see Aaron Hernandez on a football field anymore, and a good many of those Florida players aren't on the field anymore either. They might have won some trophies but they aren't champions in life! We don't have time for these kinds of things to be taking place. If these guys mess up again they won't be on any Tennessee championship teams either! They are distractions. If they mess up again, kick them off the team!

You're comparing this to what Hernandez did? Or Rainey threatening to kill someone? That's seriously the answer you wanna go with on a public message board? There are a dozen posters on this site who had an alcohol brush with the law as a youth and went on to live perfectly Normal lives. This isn't a gateway crime.

Last edited:
you're comparing this to what hernandez did? Or rainey threatening to kill someone? That's seriously the answer you wanna go with on a public message board? There are a dozen posters on this site who had an alcohol brush with the law as a youth and went on to live perfectly normal lives. This isn't a gateway crime.

hide yo kids, hide yo wives!!!

VN Store

Back