Breakdown Of Arrest / Citations

ITSGR82BATNVOL

MARCH MADNESS - Best two weeks in sports!
I did not see this posted, but could have missed it. Just thought most on VN would like to know who all was arrested or cited if they didn't already know.

Current players

Arrested

LB A.J. Johnson: providing alcohol to underage persons; resisting arrest

DT Danny O’Brien: underage consumption of alcohol; resisting arrest; false impersonation

Cited

LB Curtis Maggitt: providing alcohol to underage persons

LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin: providing alcohol to underage persons

LB Jakob Johnson: providing alcohol to underage persons

OL Dontavius Blair: underage drinking

DL Dimarya Mixon: underage drinking

CB Justin Coleman: underage drinking

DL Malik Brown: underage drinking

Former players

Arrested

Dontavis Sapp: providing alcohol to underage persons; resisting arrest

Isaac Mobley: underage drinking

Cited

Daniel Sola: underage drinking

Reactions: 4 people
Underage Drinking???

The first time ever on a college campus! :blink:

They shoulda just claimed to be homosexual, then the police would have been forced to apologize and leave! :)

Don't like the resisting arrest charges though. :banghead2:

Last edited:
Wow, everyone of them should be running up and down every set of stairs in neyland right now and then later tonight with the entire team.

Reactions: 2 people
I did not see this posted, but could have missed it. Just thought most on VN would like to know who all was arrested or cited if they didn't already know.

Current players

Arrested

DT Danny O’Brien: underage consumption of alcohol; resisting arrest; false impersonation

Cited

Former players

Arrested

Cited

Jakob and Reves Maybin are not old enough to be charged with providing to minor.. They are minors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
Did they harm anybody? We're they driving? No. This sounds like these cops trying to puff out their chest. Congrats guys, hope you feel like winners. At least nobody got tazed or sprayed.

Reactions: 19 people
I don't think this is the type of character CBJ is looking for. Yes, it's minor stuff but I bet it's not minor to CBJ. More may come of this than we want to believe.
:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

Reactions: 1 person
Cited

Is it illegal for underage persons to provide alcohol to other underage persons??? It seems they would be cited for underage consumption.

Current players

Arrested

Cited

Former players

Arrested

Cited

Clearly this deserves the gas chamber

If you are underage and give booze to other under age people then you are in fact providing alcohol to a minor. Why is that hard to understand ?

Guys, I might be wrong about this so flame away buuuuut...

Do you really think it is a good idea for a fan base that should be supporting their athletes to throw up a list of arrested teammates? I am just trying to see this from the football team's view.

I don't think this is the type of character CBJ is looking for. Yes, it's minor stuff but I bet it's not minor to CBJ. More may come of this than we want to believe.
:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

you may be right.it's sad that these young men on our team continue to learn the hard way.romper room is over.cbj is trying to build a football program.not a daycare.

Reactions: 3 people

Do you really think it is a good idea for a fan base that should be supporting their athletes to throw up a list of arrested teammates? I am just trying to see this from the football team's view.

I would rather them see it here than on TMZ and espn.

If you are underage and give booze to other under age people then you are in fact providing alcohol to a minor. Why is that hard to understand ?

Most of this inability to understand is due to conceptualization of the term. In the minds of many VN posters if you're not in a mine, a cave, or beneath an overpass, you're not under standing. And consequently, you're either over standing or out standing. :tease2:

It's better than the alternative of not listing names, then half of the morons on VN go speculating on the names and bring up people who weren't involved at all.

OMG loud music, drinking, and partying in college? Say it ain't so. Bull**** charges by Knoxville's "finest".

Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back