Recruiting Forum: Football Talk X

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is usually all over the place, but it's got a bad case of ADD in the last 50 posts.

Reactions: 2 people
I live in Florence, Alabama. It's not so bad aside from the Bama fans. But the beauty of the state pales in comparison to where I grew up in TN. For the record though,I'll take the music that came out of and is still coming out of Muscle Shoals,Alabama over Nashville. But that's just a personal preference.

As a Detroit Lions fan, this team may be more maddening then the years when they could barely win a game.

Schwartz's face after the obvious hold/interference of his receiver in the end zone, which lead to their loss since they had to kick a FG, tells you everything you need to know. Dude is straight out lost as a goose.

How does any team lose that many games with Megatron, Suh and Fairley on the same team? Ridiculous.

But then I used to be a die hard Bungles fan before I decided to be a bandwagon Peyton worshipper. Trust me - it's a whole lot easier road to travel.

Reactions: 1 person
This thread is usually all over the place, but it's got a bad case of ADD in the last 50 posts.

Perfect fit for my mental state.

If we lose to Vandy ever again in my lifetime I will go postal. You will read about it.

I live in Florence, Alabama. It's not so bad aside from the Bama fans. But the beauty of the state pales in comparison to where I grew up in TN. For the record though,I'll take the music that came out of and is still coming out of Muscle Shoals,Alabama over Nashville. But that's just a personal preference.
Personally, and nothing against you, I don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama

Reactions: 6 people

I think one of the Mods did some merging. I'm sure of it. That would help explain the sporadic nature. To Odd Futures delight they cleaned up Lambert at least.

VQ interviewed Dave Hart and put up a couple articles. This is an interesting part...

VQ: You reference this year's schedule and the difficulty of it. The other big schedule news of the fall was the announcement of the 'Battle at Bristol' in 2016 with Tennessee playing Virginia Tech. But you've also referenced other neutral-site scheduling plans moving forward. Where are those discussions? Also, as a result of the Bristol announcement, have you heard anything from local government officials in regards to perhaps alleviating some of the entertainment taxes that cut into UT's revenues on home ticket sales?

DH: We continue to have discussions relative to that. Those are ongoing in nature. We talked, and to your first question John, as I told you, we're in meaningful serious discussions about other neutral-site games. We will be playing more neutral-site games. As we get into 2014, we'll be announcing some of those once everything has been finalized. Yes, we'll play additional neutral-site games.

VQ: Could there or will there be other neutral-site games on the docket prior to the Bristol contest in 2016?

DH: Yes.

Sounds like we'll be playing someone at a neutral site in '15. I like it.

I think one of the Mods did some merging. I'm sure of it. That would help explain the sporadic nature. To Odd Futures delight they cleaned up Lambert at least.

Yeah, I caught a little of that. I guess this is the dumpster thread. :p

I don't see where y'all are coming from with the whole state of alabama being a dumpster

Take it all in jest. I'm sure the other side is saying the opposite. One thought I've always had is how much Birmingham reminds me of Knoxville...except for the crimson tint everywhere.

Take it all in jest. I'm sure the other side is saying the opposite. One thought I've always had is how much Birmingham reminds me of Knoxville...except for the crimson tint everywhere.

I mean I'm sure they're some parts that are like that I just haven't seen them..Birmingham is a really nice place to live (besides bama and AU fans). I love it here

Personally, and nothing against you, I don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama

Alabama is like a 6 with Aids (Alabama fans). I mean she's still a 6 but you still would never wanna go in there. Pray for those of us that must face this "disease" everyday against our own will.

Reactions: 3 people
For the record though,I'll take the music that came out of and is still coming out of Muscle Shoals,Alabama over Nashville. But that's just a personal preference.

I too would take Muscle Shoals over Nashville for music, but I'd take Memphis over either of them.

Birmingham is one of the nicest cities in the South

crowd-reaction-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back