The Official Tennessee vs. #9 Missouri Game Thread, 7:00pm ET(11/02/13), ESPN

Something in this game that I saw that is a bit frustrating for me; Dobbs putting more balls out there that are catchable and the big sized receivers we have can't seem to get any yards after. One defender and they get stopped.

That's if they even catch it.

Two weeks in a row this team didn't come close to accepting the challenge. WHAT'S UP BUTCH! Could've gotten this effort with Dooley. I'm PO'd and I'm usually one of the more positive posters. I thought we had progressed more than this. Now more of the same next week.

Reactions: 2 people
Dobbs first start = not 1 TD scored. It's definitely not all his fault but he has to make some plays. How about running for a 1st down or extending plays with his legs? Not much difference from any QB we've started all year. Underwhelming performance from every level of our team.

Butch should apologize for that game plan and effort by the team tonight. That was a flat out disgrace. I'd also take Tiny's twitter account away until he can back something up. 6 false starts by the offensive line tonight. That's not even mentioning the holds and other penalties they had. Just a flat out pathetic performance by the line when you need your veteran unit to help out your freshman QB.

Easily, the worst effort I've seen all year. Mizzou is good, but not Bama or Oregon good. We'll get our asses handed to us again next week against Auburn and then lick our wounds and get a week off and try to get 2 wins against Vandy and Ky.

Easy for us to say...

I haven't quit. I watch every game and attend all the home games. I pour what I can afford into donations and merchandise.

Fans deserve a better effort from the team then what they gave tonight.

We are several years from being competitive. Some coaches produce teams that are better than their talent. CBJ doesn't seem to be that way. Time will tell.

I had a bad feeling in the first quarter when Tennessee whiffed on so many opportunities. Now I feel really bad.

Tiny,

Thanks for all the great play while you were here at UT. But it's time for you to go to the NFL now. Please take a page from J. Clowney's playbook and just take the rest of the year off to ensure your health. We will find a replacement quickly.

UT Fan

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back