The Official Tennessee vs. #9 Missouri Game Thread, 7:00pm ET(11/02/13), ESPN

All I ask for is effort. This is getting worse then Arkansas two years ago with a freshman quarterback on the road. Only our corners are young on defense, so watching them run it up the gut shouldn't be an issue

that what the players believe they don't have to try until vandy and kentucky. it's been brainwashed into their minds.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Where the hell have our linebackers been all night? Too many long runs straight up the middle of the defense.

First time I have seen a Butch Jones team quit. The defense looks like last years. Receivers dropping balls and an offensive line that is anything but the best in the league.

Whats sad is that I think if Alabama were playing the same Mizzou team they would blow them out like they did us. Yet Mizzou is doing what Alabama did to us.

Reactions: 1 person
So who do we blame this blow out on? Coaches? WRs? O line? Defense? Offense? I mean my vote is to blame them all. I really thought we would see some improvement, but I,was wrong. Just another game that proves we need great recruiting and how bad Dooley actually screwed us.

Reactions: 1 person
Biggest thing I have seen tonight.

Effort/Inspired play. We have gotten totally dominated at the LOS.

This resembles the last 3 teams we have fielded.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
If I were a big time recruit I wouldn't want to play for this train wreck of a program, so don't be surprised if you see them start to explore other options.

Reactions: 3 people
Vandy may beat us again at this rate very upset right now had a freshman QB and our upperclassmen don't help him at all. Then we will see a Tiny tweet about hpw bad the fans are.

Maybe players in particular and people in general need to get off twitter and actually be productive. Just a thought.

VN Store

Back