The "thumb injury" theory.

Dougie_D

Is this the most common "injury" involved when there seems to be a QB switch? Could this mean that Worley is not coming back regardless if healthy or not?

Is it quite possible that coaches use some type of "little injury" to justify their reasoning? I see it in the NFL too. There is always some sort of "injury" involved of an already controversy of QB's on a roster. Take the Vikings situation. Apparently Josh Freeman already has a concussion.

I'm curious on what people who've played football actually say about this.

Is this the most common "injury" involved when there seems to be a QB switch? Could this mean that Worley is not coming back regardless if healthy or not?

Is it quite possible that coaches use some type of "little injury" to justify their reasoning? I see it in the NFL too. There is always some sort of "injury" involved of an already controversy of QB's on a roster. Take the Vikings situation. Apparently Josh Freeman already has a concussion.

Thanks for the laugh.

Reactions: 2 people
Worley showed physical pain on multiple occasions and had surgery just for the heck of it. Peterman had surgery just for fun too. They all wanted a freshman to start so they concocted this elaborate ruse. So sneaky...

Reactions: 2 people
Op a little experiment for you...Go out to the garage get your 12 oz hammer, put your throwing hand thumb on hard surface and give it a good whack. Then pick up junior's football and give it a fling, notice anything different. Yes, it hurts like hell!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17297-1368614295-2.gif

Reactions: 5 people
He was clearly trying to bench himself to make way for Dobbs.

Worley is one of the posters on here that's always calling for the freshmen to start.

No better job in football than the backup QB. The fans love you and all you have to do is sit on the bench and pray for the starter.

Got any thoughts on the JFK assassination, World Trade Tower Bombings or BigFoot?

JFK assassination: Yes, there was a shooter on the grassy knoll.

World Trade Tower Bombings: Clearly a vast right wing conspiracy.

Bigfoot: Yep, saw one last week while deer hunting.

I completely understand that Worley got hurt. I just think that in some cases, the injury is not as bad as the coaches say it is.

You have to be kidding or just trying to stir the pot. Maybe you should tear the ligaments in your thumb and see how you can grip a football.

If we want to get to the bottom of this conspiracy, TWO questions need to be answered. First, WHO BENEFITTED?, and second WHO BOUGHT THE FREAKING KRYSTALS AND LEFT THE MESS IN THE BREAK ROOM?!? :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

It has to be top 10. Dougie doesn't get it.

I wouldnt even say top 25 dumbest threads, I mean, 0StarGeneral has had atleast 3-4 in the top 10 this year.

Come on, SK, you know you can think of at least 10 threads in the past 5 years that were way worse. But I am a sucker for the conspiracy theory threads... lol

VN Store

Back