'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I really wish Houston Nutt was never around so we could sign whoever and not worry about numbers.

The class is going to be excellent as is. We don't need 40 kids this year. 2015 is going to be a great year to stock up on talent as well.

What a nice, yet foreign, situation to be in. To have so much legit talent show real interest that we have to worry about having room for them.
I like this problem.

Reactions: 6 people
Some speculation that Mosley is being told to wait that he might not be a take right now is that true?

"He's a take."

- Fortenberry

Is Mosley worth saving a spot for if a JUCO DT wants his spot?

"I think so. He's a four-year player compared to just a two-year guy. They need to not only be more talented on the D-line, but get younger as well."

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 4 people
Some speculation that Mosley is being told to wait that he might not be a take right now is that true?

"He's a take."

- Fortenberry

Is Mosley worth saving a spot for if a JUCO DT wants his spot?

"I think so. He's a four-year player compared to just a two-year guy. They need to not only be more talented on the D-line, but get younger as well."

- Fortenberry

anyone questioning if this kid is a take? smh. he was offered by the best team in college football, and he likes us! he's a beast. hell yea he's a take.

Reactions: 6 people
Mosley is a take simply for us "owning the state". A 4 year, high upside, big bodied DT with a lot of talent. He is raw and has some bad weight to lose, but most recruits have issues that have to be worked out in time. The ones that don't become legends though.

Reactions: 2 people
Is there any news on Charles Mosley????

As far as I know UT still leads, but he said he wanted to take all of his official visits before committing anywhere. Not sure when he'll be taking his final visit or a timetable for a commitment, though. He's ours to lose ATM.

Just stating what I know.

As far as I know UT still leads, but he said he wanted to take all of his official visits before committing anywhere. Not sure when he'll be taking his final visit or a timetable for a commitment, though. He's ours to lose ATM.

Just stating what I know.

Thanks for the update! :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like Mosley will pull the trigger soon. With all of the Juco Dt's coming away impressed and really considering Tennessee, I believe he commits this month or early November. Our recruiting class is extremely good right now and it's the best class we've had since 2005. I know it's months until signing day, but I feel like the majority of our commits come here. Social media has helped us out tremendously and I've never seen so many recruits that are so close with one another. I look forward to these next 4 months and I really hope Mosley chooses the big orange.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back