students have bought less than 7500 tix

I dont know why - Im going to guess there will be plenty of reason to get drunk on Sat - one way or the other

The World is Changing. The students now days prefer to watch dancing and singing competitions and listen to poetry readings.

The World is Changing. The students now days prefer to watch dancing and singing competitions and listen to poetry readings.

We liked that back in our day too - usually the dancing girls were somewhat naked - the singing was loud and boisterous - and the poetry? well, after 4-5 LIteas it all sounded rather magical :dance2:

Reactions: 1 person
Rain + horrible team = empty seats. You guys claiming the "age that we live in" are in denial. If we were good, they would come, simple as that.

As a student at UT I'd rather spend my 10 bucks on beer than watch that utter crap on the field at Neyland. I still wouldn't go even if tickets were free. The team sucks, the stadium is a dump, no alcohol is allowed, and you are exposed to the elements.

I'd much rather sit in my apartment with my 40" flat screen, invite some friends over, and get drunk while watching Worley complete more passes to the other team.

Reactions: 8 people
As a student at UT I'd rather spend my 10 bucks on beer than watch that utter crap on the field at Neyland. I still wouldn't go even if tickets were free. The team sucks, the stadium is a dump, no alcohol is allowed, and you are exposed to the elements.

I'd much rather sit in my apartment with my 40" flat screen, invite some friends over, and get drunk while watching Worley complete more passes to the other team.

Awww, this is cute.

Baby's first troll account.

Reactions: 7 people

And they said school spirit was dead....

Laughed at that one.:good!:

You need to turn in your student ID. The University wishes to refund all your tuition and bid you farewell.

Just kidding bro, but calling Neyland a dump puts you in the same category as vaginal worts.

Reactions: 7 people
You need to turn in your student ID. The University wishes to refund all your tuition and bid you farewell.

Just kidding bro, but calling Neyland a dump puts you in the same category as vaginal worts.

How is Neyland nice? Big =/= nice. Sure, there's a lot of history there, but the place looks like it hasn't been updated since Carter was in office. (Unless you include the suites I guess).

I can't help but laugh at the "Well back in my day!!!! blah blah" crowd.

Enjoy the laughs while you can. Time is the great equalizer and you will be laughed at by the generations younger than you. Always has happened and will continue.

Reactions: 3 people
I would love to be a mod and see if JCB is even posting from the state of Tennessee.

This is coming across awfully idiotic... even for UT fans.

Well, to be fair, he could have been hitting the winenemas hard tonight.

That's insane. I even bought 3 guest tickets for this Saturday for 3 friends out of state. Can't believe 2500 other students don't want to go. I should of never been granted those guest tickets.

I would love to be a mod and see if JCB is even posting from the state of Tennessee.

This is coming across awfully idiotic... even for UT fans.

Well, to be fair, he could have been hitting the winenemas hard tonight.

Didn't know being a realist was idiotic. Just explaining my opinion from a student perspective.

VN Store

Back