The Official Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, u mad Im here?
Stupid decisions. You don't get it.
More worried about salaries than winning.
I understand the contract was too high, but why now? Why for nothing? No identity now.
Who or what's next? Another Gasol blunder?
The only major sport the state of Tennessee is making moves in, than WHAM. Trade one of our top 3 players and create friction between players, fans just doesn't make sense...

Gotta love hindsight.

Reactions: 1 person
Meanwhile in Cleveland, Toronto loses to the cavs minus kyrie

trollface_animated_gif_by_azraeuz-d.gif

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4SwL-6vm4[/youtube]

tumblr_mb6d56H1nk1ru01ys.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I've been searching for the one poster on here that criticized the Gay trade. Thank you nerd for finding him. Tennakey.......yoohoo!!

This is nuts:

Trailing 51-26 with 5:25 to go in the second quarter halftime, the Grizzlies went on a 36-4 run spanning intermission, including the 20-0 rally to open the third quarter.

I was tired from the UF game. Went to bed early last night.

Also, I see why they got rid of PMs. I would have blown up his inbox over that crap.

lol no... that has nothing to do with it.

Game notes from ESPN:

The Mavericks' 38 first-quarter points matched the most allowed by Memphis in a quarter this season. ... Nowitzki passed Larry Bird in the first quarter on the career list for made field goals. Nowitzki is now in 21st place. .. Marion grabbed an offensive rebound in the third quarter, giving him 2,500 in his career. ... It was the largest Grizzlies comeback at home in franchise history. The previous record was a 23-point comeback on Jan. 29, 2000, against New Jersey when the Grizzlies were in Vancouver. ... The 20 unanswered points to open the third, plus four straight to close the first half, was the most consecutive points (24) in franchise history. ... The Grizzlies had another eight-game winning streak near the start of the season.

How do you give up 38 first quarter points, and then hold them to 84 for the game? Incredible!

I don't know what is more incredible this ^^^ or holding a team to 5 points in quarter and they still put up 84.

Weird game all around. I turned it off when they went down 26, then they went on a run but I never turned it back on for fear of jinx. That's #G4L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back