The Official Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Chris Webber. Grizz front office has to be one of the worst in the league.

gtfo-s320x319-117211.jpg

Why did Gasol only play 23 minutes? They got killed in the paint, which I don't think has anything to do with the trade.

You've come in here and made a total of 7 posts. Most of them are to just sh!t on this teams decision. If you want to go rain on some peoples parade, I suggest you go to another part of VN. The recruiting forum would love you.

Nah, u mad Im here?
Stupid decisions. You don't get it.
More worried about salaries than winning.
I understand the contract was too high, but why now? Why for nothing? No identity now.
Who or what's next? Another Gasol blunder?
The only major sport the state of Tennessee is making moves in, than WHAM. Trade one of our top 3 players and create friction between players, fans just doesn't make sense...

Nah, u mad Im here?
I understand the contract was too high, but why now? Why for nothing? No identity now.
The only major sport the state of Tennessee is making moves in, than WHAM. Trade one of our top 3 players and create friction between players, fans just doesn't make sense...

Because from a management perspective, trading him for a box of saltines, it was a good trade. Gave us some room to do much more things over the next two years without dealing with the luxury tax.

Nah, u mad Im here?

I take exception with calling the Pau trade a blunder. Marc has proven its value, IMO.

I didn't see much of the game but good Lord what got into Bayless? 11/15 for 29. He's played well lately.

I see pretty much everybody else had a terrible night..DA just 1/10 and Marc 2/8. Yikes.

Everytime I say I'm not worried about a certain team, we lose. I'm done saying that.

Lionel does not need to be back next year. He is combative of the new moves, and he still refuses to run the offense through our best player. He also refuses to play rookies in general even if they can help the team.

I am about done with Lionel as well. kwebb said it right, he is just a very combative person...with rookies/management/everyone. ZBo getting so few touches in the 4th quarter is inexcusable.

I am about done with Lionel as well. kwebb said it right, he is just a very combative person...with rookies/management/everyone. ZBo getting so few touches in the 4th quarter is inexcusable.

The only thing he does is to get the players to buy in. He also makes the new management look bad with his comments to the press, like on TNT he said we have champainge taste on a beer budget. If he keeps this up, and we drop in the standings, I say fire him this year. He still have a lot of talent and can make a decent run in the playoffs. I just don't want Lionel being pissed to screw it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back