I knew my life hit rock bottom when...

I just got outta 3 different jails in a row . Ive been locked up since November. I knew my life hit rock bottom when I was fighting off 4 f'n ******* over 10 cent Ramen noodle packs. For anyone reading this stay outta jail. Ain't much worse than the complete loss of all your basic freedoms. When did you realize you hit rock bottom?:bash:

When I reached 10,000 posts on VolNation

Reactions: 1 person
he was on Hogville stirring up **** the last time i saw him. Thats been awhile. I have been banned from there since november.

Ok lemme clarify a few things. I got locked up for 5 different charges in three different counties, meaning that I had to go to 3 different jails one after the other. Weed charge, battery charge, VOP, obstruction and driving with a suspended license. While at the 2nd jail, I reached my low point. I was fighting over $2 worth of noodles. Granted they were the top shelf noodles (chicken picante, beef picante, chili) Still, I never thought I'd sink so low as to be in my second outta 3 jails fighting lil gangster wonna bees over noodles. And nobody ended up getting MY Ramens.

What? Noooo! I meant to say that you be really smart and can probably alter your brain in such a way as to determine whether this stoner dude is telling us the truth.

:lol: prolly no reason to waste precious time on the Internet.

Ok lemme clarify a few things. I got locked up for 5 different charges in three different counties, meaning that I had to go to 3 different jails one after the other. Weed charge, battery charge, VOP, obstruction and driving with a suspended license. While at the 2nd jail, I reached my low point. I was fighting over $2 worth of noodles. Granted they were the top shelf noodles (chicken picante, beef picante, chili) Still, I never thought I'd sink so low as to be in my second outta 3 jails fighting lil gangster wonna bees over noodles. And nobody ended up getting MY Ramens.
Did you fawk up Gary Coleman?

no offense bud, but it sounds to me like you need to grow up. Carry on.

I thought he went to jail but while in there they kept beating his ass n stealing his noodles

I doubt the person with the kitten drinking a milkshake would know anything bout fighting. Don't you have some animals with crazy hats videos to watch or kitten calendar collecting to get to?

Reactions: 2 people
I doubt the person with the kitten drinking a milkshake would know anything bout fighting. Don't you have some animals with crazy hats videos to watch or kitten calendar collecting to get to?

Kit Kat is a female with a piรฑa colada. Take it easy, brah. When did you get out?

I know enough to make sense of your abortion of a hard knock locked up life *****

I still think I'd rather be in jail than live in Arkansas. At least I haven't sunk that low.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back