13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From MFarrell at Rivals -

Four-star safety Vonn Bell took his official visit to Ohio State this past weekend and came away impressed with his experience. However, by Monday night rumors began swirling that he had called Alabama and committed.

Bell has not spoken about these rumors since then, but contacts at his high school are denying this occurred. It is possible that he is waiting until his upcoming official visit to Alabama this weekend to truly make it official, or he may be looking to keep some drama until National Signing Day, which is when he was originally scheduled to announce.

Tennessee is hoping for the last shot at Bell and the Vols were once his favorite, but that was a long time ago. He's been a near Bama lock for some time.

Bell like Green and many others can come to UT and make an immediate impact...OR...ride the pine for two years elsewhere.

We can say that the chances of playing immediately at UT is greater than some of the top schools but as far as those guys sitting on the bench for 2 years we can only guess because there is nothing to back that up. All I know is that bama played 2 sophs and a freshman alot this year in the secondary, (Geno, HCD, & Sunseri). The secondary will have plenty of PT available especially for a kid like Bell who skill set is already better than Sunseri's coming in.

Green imo will play early at anyone of the schools he is looking at . Its not like Michigan and Auburn have some world beater RBs that would be ahead of him.

His piss poor tackling hurt us 10x more than anything we ever gained from his interceptions. If we are stuck trotting out a safety that can not tackle we are in trouble.

The whole Def was piss poor and couldn't tackle.B. Moore had his problems but you could name 10 more on def that had the same problem. They were playing the way they were coached.

Reactions: 2 people
We can say that the chances of playing immediately at UT is greater than some of the top schools but as far as those guys sitting on the bench for 2 years we can only guess because there is nothing to back that up. All I know is that bama played 2 sophs and a freshman alot this year in the secondary, (Geno, HCD, & Sunseri). The secondary will have plenty of PT available especially for a kid like Bell who skill set is already better than Sunseri's coming in.

Green imo will play early at anyone of the schools he is looking at . Its not like Michigan and Auburn have some world beater RBs that would be ahead of him.

I'm not sure how Michigan's O-line looks, and I know Auburn is basically having to clean up after Chizik but I'm sure Coach Graham has brought up the fact that our O-line is going to make someone look real good next year. If ain't Green or Ford--it'll be someone!

The whole Def was piss poor and couldn't tackle.B. Moore had his problems but you could name 10 more on def that had the same problem. They were playing the way they were coached.

I'm hoping our two biggest problems in the secondary in 2012 graduated and got fired.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm hoping our two biggest problems in the secondary in 2012 graduated and got fired.

B.Moore didn't play great by no means but he was one of the least of my concerns every time the ball was snapped. There seemed to be a recurring theme in most big plays for opposing offenses and a certain senior's jersey # was in the area most of the time out of position.

Aaaaahhhhh. Nevermind. Mods, please delete my previous post. Don't want to piss the kid off.

If that is him (and I think it is) he is a big hero there. Stood up for prayers before the games against that atheist group that gives everyone a hard time--(Including the VOLS, if I remember correctly.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back