Friday weigh in thread (suns out guns out challenge 8/30/24)

If it wont cause a ****ing meltdown and bring too much attention to myself, I will post some pictures from the hunt next weekend.

So you're going hunting next weekend and not inviting pops? :disappointed:

this is a big hunt and I was invited. Apparently there are gonna be some professional hog hunters there to teach us dumb hillbillies how to hunt. It is by invite only or I wouldnt be going.

If it wont cause a ****ing meltdown and bring too much attention to myself, I will post some pictures from the hunt next weekend.

You should operate with the Slice philosophy.

I am who I am. I will do what I want to. I will operate within Freaks rules. I will NOT give 2 shats what anyone thinks of me, much less 1

You should operate with the Slice philosophy.

I am who I am. I will do what I want to. I will operate within Freaks rules. I will NOT give 2 shats what anyone thinks of me, much less 1

its isnt bothering me all that much. It was my fault. Wont ever happen again. Thanks though, you are a good dude.

Back in early August I had to go to the doctor, and I weighed 230, and I couldn't blame any on clothes because I had on khaki shorts, a t-shirt, sandals, and I hadn't eaten anything yet that day. I'm 6'3", and decided it was time to do something. So my wife and I got the My Fitness Pal app for our iPhones.

I weighed 199 this morning, and I've actually been that weight for about 2-3 weeks now, and at my lowest I weighed 197. I didn't do anything drastic or crazy, just simply started counting calories and made sure to exericise at least 30-60 minutes at least 5 days a week. I did mostly cardio but the last few weeks I've added in more weight work.

I'm 36 and I last was in this good of shape when I was 21, when I weighed 197. Before I started, my size 36 "loose fit" pants were starting to barely fit, and now I'm wearing size 34 comfortably again. My only problem now is I feel too skinny, and I think it's time to hit the P90X workouts again.

Back in early August I had to go to the doctor, and I weighed 230, and I couldn't blame any on clothes because I had on khaki shorts, a t-shirt, sandals, and I hadn't eaten anything yet that day. I'm 6'3", and decided it was time to do something. So my wife and I got the My Fitness Pal app for our iPhones.

I weighed 199 this morning, and I've actually been that weight for about 2-3 weeks now, and at my lowest I weighed 197. I didn't do anything drastic or crazy, just simply started counting calories and made sure to exericise at least 30-60 minutes at least 5 days a week. I did mostly cardio but the last few weeks I've added in more weight work.

I'm 36 and I last was in this good of shape when I was 21, when I weighed 197. Before I started, my size 36 "loose fit" pants were starting to barely fit, and now I'm wearing size 34 comfortably again. My only problem now is I feel too skinny, and I think it's time to hit the P90X workouts again.

Great job man

You, my Vol Nation friends, are going to help me stay on track with my workouts and diet. Every Friday I will post my progress. Feel free to play along.

I am 6.2 and 229lbs.
goal is 195.
I'm +34.

the way I see it everyone can post this way without giving away their weight.

Lost 0.2 this week. Boom!

6'1"

Weighed a month ago today at 199
Month later I'm at 204.
Jeans are loose. Been wearing 32's. now I'm in 31's but gaining weight. (Muscle I assume? )

I really don't know what goal should be. Up or down. Can anyone suggest where I should be ideally?

6'1"

Weighed a month ago today at 199
Month later I'm at 204.
Jeans are loose. Been wearing 32's. now I'm in 31's but gaining weight. (Muscle I assume? )

I really don't know what goal should be. Up or down. Can anyone suggest where I should be ideally?

Sounds like you're pretty close to goal. Now it's a matter of what do you see in the mirror. Do you want to bulk up or lean out.

Sounds like you're pretty close to goal. Now it's a matter of what do you see in the mirror. Do you want to bulk up or lean out.

I'd like to get rid of some of this belly. It's not bad but I don't like it.
I am wanting to gain muscle. Ideally I'd like to change fat that I have to muscle and stay same weight give or take.

Is this possible or am I asking to much.

If so what would you or the others recommend. I'm starting back to free weights 3 times a week.

Supplements?

I'd like to get rid of some of this belly. It's not bad but I don't like it.
I am wanting to gain muscle. Ideally I'd like to change fat that I have to muscle and stay same weight give or take.

Is this possible or am I asking to much.

If so what would you or the others recommend. I'm starting back to free weights 3 times a week.

Supplements?

I'm 43 and have come to the sad conclusion that it's 75% about the diet.

I do P90x and have good results. My diet is not terrible but not great either. I would be a ripped 195 if I could eat right. But right now an occasional slice of pizza is more important.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm 43 and have come to the sad conclusion that it's 75% about the diet.

I do P90x and have good results. My diet is not terrible but not great either. I would be a ripped 195 if I could eat right. But right now an occasional slice of pizza is more important.

Yeah. I got to have my pizza,burgers and steak

Doctor has me on testosterone shots. Weekly at home. So I feel the need to take advantage of it and build muscle.

Thinking of drinking some creatine (sp) after work outs. Supposed to help repair torn muscles quicker

You, my Vol Nation friends, are going to help me stay on track with my workouts and diet. Every Friday I will post my progress. Feel free to play along.

I am 6.2 and 229lbs.
goal is 195.
I'm +34.

the way I see it everyone can post this way without giving away their weight.

Down 1 pound this week.
Woo hoo

VN Store

Back