Vol423's NCAA 2013 PS3 Online Dynasty

Wow! I just saw that Barry Sanders, Jr. lead Standford to an upset victory over Knox's UT Vols.

Barry Sanders, Jr. had the following stat line:

33 rushes, 214 yards, 3 TD's (64 yard long)
3 receptions, 28 yards, 1 TD

I guess it's like father, like son! :blink:

Wow! I just saw that Barry Sanders, Jr. lead Standford to an upset victory over Knox's UT Vols.

Booted.

Looks like we are all finished except for Burhead's recruiting.

Burhead, would you like a chance to do your recruiting or not?

I will advance around 11ish either way.

Advanced.

Pankcake and 423 play each other.

Everyone else plays the computer.

Based on when the two can play let's shoot for next advance Thurs.

Off with his head if I'm a ut fan! Gruden coming!!!

Good game 423

You too. That was one hell of a comeback you made. Everytime I thought I was just about to put the game away, you got another pick. Early in the 2nd quarter, I thought I was going for style points. At the end of the day, I was just happy to get out of there with a W.

You too. That was one hell of a comeback you made. Everytime I thought I was just about to put the game away, you got another pick. Early in the 2nd quarter, I thought I was going for style points. At the end of the day, I was just happy to get out of there with a W.

Dude, I when I got the pick to tie it up i knew you was pi$$ed. Did i earn my place in the dynasty tonight? :).

I should have waited to use my last timeout to freeze you.

Dude, I when I got the pick to tie it up i knew you was pi$$ed. Did i earn my place in the dynasty tonight? :).

I should have waited to use my last timeout to freeze you.

LOL! Yes. I was pissed. I got a little reckless with the ball once I built a good lead, and you capitalized on my mistakes bigtime.

I didn't actually mean you needed to earn your spot in the dynasty with the quality of your play. I meant that you new guys need to prove that you can take the constant sh*t that we dish out to each other in this dynasty.

Reactions: 1 person
LOL! Yes. I was pissed. I got a little reckless with the ball once I built a good lead, and you capitalized on my mistakes bigtime.

I didn't actually mean you needed to earn your spot in the dynasty with the quality of your play. I meant that you new guys need to prove that you can take the constant sh*t that we dish out to each other in this dynasty.

I know i was just messin. Ill get you next season! You had me stuck in dime on your final drive. I didn't wanna blitz in fear of your T.E. Having another daggum td.

VN Store

Back